Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

7 hours ago, Haider.aljaafar said:

hi  mathijs kok any update on the percentage of the beauty a330 prosess, much love ❤️ 

I think that Mathijs spoke earlier about percentages in order for us to understand that the work is underway and +/- are in the debugging stage. As previously noted, this is a rather cumbersome and multithreaded process.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pilotefr said:

в любом случае, успокойте вас, Матийс сказал, что он не будет делать неожиданную прогулку, не предупредив нас здесь, поэтому мы будем знать раньше здесь

I hope this happens very soon.

Good evening,

Some time ago I offered my help in engine design as part of my professional activities as an aircraft mechanic.

GE models are much more suitable for the a330s to cover better flight performance as well as distances.

But I remain in the perspective of helping you in your questions about the different connections between the conversion systems from the engine to the "computer" located in the electronic bunkers that translates to provide ecam information on the situation of the engines.

Power indication but also the stability of the oil level as well as all other elements associated with them.

I hope to be able to avoid returning to P3D to fly on A330 and uninstall fs2020...

But I remain at your disposal for any information that could help you with my technical knowledge of engines but also other aircraft systems.

If in case I could help accelerate the exit of the plane before the summer.

Very cordially

Mod Edit: Reduced font size to 14 pt to avoid "shouting effect"

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

• Deputy Sheriffs

I reduced the font size on sofiane333vjy's post to normal size and also hid the two later comments since they no longer apply. It's an email and texting "thing" that using all caps or using an oversize font is considered rude and the same as shouting in a conversation. It's also possible that someone posting using an oversize font may be using a small screen device and has their font size turned up for ease in reading, so not realize sending messages to sites commonly used with bigger screens results in the big font/shouting look.

Hey guys, a question to you all in the forum. What do you think about the performance of the A330 on Xbox(both Series X and Series S). Will the A330 complex(in term of systems) like the iniBuilds A310? Because, the A310 performs very very well on Xbox(also on Series S). 
If the A330 will near that complex as the A310, we are able(a little bit) to speculate, how the A330 will work on Xbox?

Well, thank you guys and please only competent answers!

We‘re all exited for this Bird, keep up the good work Aerosoft!

Greetings!

50 minutes ago, Pilotpro1000 said:

Hey guys, a question to you all in the forum. What do you think about the performance of the A330 on Xbox(both Series X and Series S). Will the A330 complex(in term of systems) like the iniBuilds A310? Because, the A310 performs very very well on Xbox(also on Series S). 
If the A330 will near that complex as the A310, we are able(a little bit) to speculate, how the A330 will work on Xbox?

Well, thank you guys and please only competent answers!

We‘re all exited for this Bird, keep up the good work Aerosoft!

Greetings!

Aerosoft's existing MSFS products for PC (CRJ series and Twin Otter) both perform extremely smoothly. Granted they are less complex than the A330. I enquired a few pages ago about performance and was told not to worry.

vor einer Stunde schrieb swan1100:

Aerosoft's existing MSFS products for PC (CRJ series and Twin Otter) both perform extremely smoothly. Granted they are less complex than the A330. I enquired a few pages ago about performance and was told not to worry.

Ok… thank you, but on Xbox, what do you think…? 

Also: I‘m very happy to have the A310 on Xbox, that runs very smoothly. Hope the A330 will do it also! 
By the way, cause I’m on Xbox, I can’t wait for another complex and good airliner for Msfs on Xbox. Because, I‘m not the one, that you think, sitting on a sofa and playing Msfs with a controller to fly an A320 with gear extended on FL200! No! I‘m one of the few on Xbox people who use Msfs as realistic as possible: With the A310, we have a very good and complex airliner, we have live weather, a nice ground equipment enhancment(of course: not at the level of GSX) and few 3rd party airports!… Note: Not all Xbox-Msfs players are what you think about! I‘m one of the few, who wants to play Msfs as realistic as possible(by now I can do it partly)!

greetings

vor 13 Minuten schrieb KingKobraSLO:

Can we expect this plane anytime soon in month or 2?

noo i guess later this year bluebirdsimulation who are working on a 757 are pretty far in development aswell idk further or not but they said late third quarter or early 4th quarter

• Upvote 2

• Aerosoft
14 hours ago, Pilotpro1000 said:

Ok… thank you, but on Xbox, what do you think…? 

Also: I‘m very happy to have the A310 on Xbox, that runs very smoothly. Hope the A330 will do it also! 
By the way, cause I’m on Xbox, I can’t wait for another complex and good airliner for Msfs on Xbox. Because, I‘m not the one, that you think, sitting on a sofa and playing Msfs with a controller to fly an A320 with gear extended on FL200! No! I‘m one of the few on Xbox people who use Msfs as realistic as possible: With the A310, we have a very good and complex airliner, we have live weather, a nice ground equipment enhancment(of course: not at the level of GSX) and few 3rd party airports!… Note: Not all Xbox-Msfs players are what you think about! I‘m one of the few, who wants to play Msfs as realistic as possible(by now I can do it partly)!

greetings

The limits in Xbox and FS cloud are physical, the hardware simply does not have as much memory as most users have in their PC. That means the development has to be done with extreme care to the memory use of the DLC. We do this, to great extent, but we will be unable to test the DLC until it has been ingested by Microsoft. And that is when it is basically completed. So at this moment, we have good hopes, but now experience.

vor 18 Minuten schrieb VBHB:

Hi FsElite saying you've announced pricing and it'll be under 60 Euro. Is this correct or fake news?

https://fselite.net/content/aerosoft-provides-pricing-indication-for-airbus-a330/

Sometimes it‘s really hard to reply without an rude comment….

Pricing hasn’t been announced and as you can see in the headline of this article and in the link you provided, it says „indication“. If you don’t know what an indication is, please use google or translate the article into you mother tongue if you have problems with the English language.

Please don’t spread fake new saying, that a price has been announced !

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, VBHB said:

Hi FsElite saying you've announced pricing and it'll be under 60 Euro. Is this correct or fake news?

https://fselite.net/content/aerosoft-provides-pricing-indication-for-airbus-a330/

Yes if you look above in this thread you will see that Mathijs has confirmed that it will be less than 60 euos.

1 hour ago, YetiAir said:

Sometimes it‘s really hard to reply without an rude comment….

Pricing hasn’t been announced and as you can see in the headline of this article and in the link you provided, it says „indication“. If you don’t know what an indication is, please use google or translate the article into you mother tongue if you have problems with the English language.

Please don’t spread fake new saying, that a price has been announced !

You're a clown read what they said in the article not just the headline. FSElite is turning into garbage.

"Mathijs has confirmed that the aircraft will be priced at a lower price than most other high-fidelity MSFS airliner offerings, with the price set at less than €60. "

On 2/17/2023 at 4:11 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

We have not yet set the price, will not be 60 Euro though.  

On 2/17/2023 at 8:40 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Less.

Here you all go regarding pricing so far. No set price, but will be under €60.00 EUR

Edit: Happy 100 pages!!! 🥳🥂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1