Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

19 hours ago, Diego_P04 said:

It's a compability problem with the platform, asobo is already working on it and it'll be released in SU12. After SU12 we'll be able to get more complex airliners on xbox

If have no delays, the fix is original planned for Su 10 ...

• Upvote 1

vor 10 Stunden schrieb mseder:

Regarding the images of the SAS livery. I really hope you're aware that this livery is an old SAS livery.
Would be nice to see an image of the latest livery.

Mats

It is known to us that Scandinavian overworked its corporate design. However the repainting process of the airline is not completed and the latest imagery available on the web shows our default livery LN-RKS still in the old colors. As soon this changes, a version of LN-RKS with the new colors will of course be added.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

It is known to us that Scandinavian overworked its corporate design. However the repainting process of the airline is not completed and the latest imagery available on the web shows our default livery LN-RKS still in the old colors. As soon this changes, a version of LN-RKS with the new colors will of course be added.

Yeah, they don't have any repainted A330s yet. I don't know if they ever will. Their entire long-haul division has been going down the drain recently. They even returned some brand new A350s to the lessor. They also fly A321 NEOs on long and thin routes, which isn't a bad thing because they meet demand instead of far exceeding it. All of this to say: I don't know if the A330s are gonna stick around in the fleet for another round of paint.

4 minutes ago, swan1100 said:

Will the cabin crew serve sandwiches, like in the CRJs?

Downturn in the Economy made them switch to peanuts but because of severe allergies, there is now nothing being served!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

However the repainting process of the airline is not completed and the latest imagery available on the web shows our default livery LN-RKS still in the old colors.

Thanks for the info Stefan
Well even though you try to be as realistic as possible my personal hope is that you avoid making a livery that is more or less abandoned, It do not send the "proper signals". Or try to change aircraft to LN-RKR that has the latest livery and I think is the same model. See image

Mats

Please login to display this image.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb mseder:

Thanks for the info Stefan
Well even though you try to be as realistic as possible my personal hope is that you avoid making a livery that is more or less abandoned, It do not send the "proper signals". Or try to change aircraft to LN-RKR that has the latest livery and I think is the same model. See image

Mats

Please login to display this image.

Hi Mats!

Also LN-RKR obviously uses still the "old" livery scheme. The image you did send is an artistical rendering for the livery concept and not flying on the real world aircraft yet. As soon as this changes (to stay as realistic as possible), we will add the changed livery also to our default aircraft.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I think too much importance is being given to something that, as Admag has already said, does not need it. All the planes that have been launched in MSFS took a week or even less to have dozens of liveries. Allocating questions and energy on something as irrelevant as a painting that will be done sooner or later by a third party makes no sense.
Instead, before knowing what liveries there will be or asking for any (don't get me wrong, I love to see the pictures Mathijs posts of the A330 with his liveries) I would like to know, maybe, in what state are the systems Mathijs showed in an excel some time ago in red color. I think we are getting carried away with the hype of having the A330 and we are losing focus of what really matters.

This is my honest opinion.

Best of luck to Mathijs and the whole Aerosoft team, I feel we are getting closer and closer to the home stretch.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, mopperle said:

SU = Service Update for MSFS, SU10 = Service Update 10

Hate to be "that" guy, but I've seen this being used before, it's not "Service Update", it's a Sim Update, as stated in all official communication from the MSFS team 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, simtom said:

Hate to be "that" guy, but I've seen this being used before, it's not "Service Update", it's a Sim Update, as stated in all official communication from the MSFS team 😉

Sorry and yes you are right.

• Like 1

@Mathijs Kok Can you tell us about the behaviour of A330 during taxing and rolling? For example, in my opinion, PMDG 738 sometimes doesnt have adequate model of taxing and its the problem of platform of MSFS. Fenix modelled it better. 

• Like 2

I wonder if people posting here about liveries are aware that the plane is not out yet...
I come to the forum for info on the A330 and I only see downright irrelevant stuff on liveries.
Well, I'm going to ask a question... will only the pilot have a parachute in the event of a flight failure?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Solitaire said:

I wonder if people posting here about liveries are aware that the plane is not out yet...
I come to the forum for info on the A330 and I only see downright irrelevant stuff on liveries.
Well, I'm going to ask a question... will only the pilot have a parachute in the event of a flight failure?

I don't know if most of these people know how many great liveries tend to be made for aircraft right after release on flightsim.to and that they're all almost guarantied to get their livery request even if Aerosoft aren't making them for release. I wouldn't say it's downright irrelevant though. They asked for livery suggestions, so they're not complaining about the answers. I don't see any problem with that. 

Also parachute in the case of flight failure? What do you even mean?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Ok, and now back to topic.

yes I agree I have no more discussion ideas 🤣 I'm waiting for news from mathijs I like the photos if we can have some😁

• Like 5