Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

• Aerosoft
53 minutes ago, D@NREIS said:

Hello, will the FMC be available in remote option to use in iPad or smartphone? Sorry if it was already asked.

Best regards

Daniel 

Not planned on release, might add that later. We are reluctant with these things because we want to deliver 100% similar products on PC, Xbox and Cloud.

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, Pilotefr said:

I have a question I don't know if it has been answered the evacuation of the water from the front windshield with the wiper will be functional?

Yes. Not as well as we would like, but with the wipers activated you will see part of the windshield dry.

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Yes. Not as well as we would like, but with the wipers activated you will see part of the windshield dry.

great I'm very happy thank you for this answer

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Krake802 said:

Looking great! Did you manage to upload the paintkit?

How much percentage (%) would you say the product is now? 

I think the Pareto 80-20 rule comes into place very well here. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Thank you sir! If anyone reads this, I'd like to humbly request Garuda Indonesia PK-GPX. I have close up shots of decals if needed.

Edit: @Mathijs Kokwould you happen to have a general Aircraft Configuration Summary for the specific A330 modelled or is it a mix of commonly found equipment? Would like to know if it's similar to the ones I work on here:) 

1 hour ago, TaWeno said:

Can we get some special photos or videos in the hundredth post?

normally Mathijs told me that we will have pictures but it will depend on their work

• Like 2

• Aerosoft
3 hours ago, Chris J. Ratnam said:

Thank you sir! If anyone reads this, I'd like to humbly request Garuda Indonesia PK-GPX. I have close up shots of decals if needed.

Edit: @Mathijs Kokwould you happen to have a general Aircraft Configuration Summary for the specific A330 modelled or is it a mix of commonly found equipment? Would like to know if it's similar to the ones I work on here:) 

Assume default.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Not to worry Mr. Kok.  I've seen lots of cockpit videos from Just Planes and others illustrating just how bad the windshield wipers on most planes are in real life.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Assume default.

Roger. I’m also wondering if Brake Fans would be a selectable option that you guys are planning? A vast majority of aircraft this side of the world (Asia) have brake fans installed. Or could this be considered for a later update?

Would also be curious if keeping the flaps up when OAT is above 30degC would randomly trigger a spurious AIR L(R) WING LEAK alert. It’d be nice to have to take the OAT into consideration when doing a transit stop and have to leave the flaps in CONF 1 to avoid the alert.

Apologies for the numerous questions, working on the A330 for work has made me appreciate these kinds of nitty gritty detail!

Keep up the wonderful work AS!:)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Chris J. Ratnam said:

Roger. I’m also wondering if Brake Fans would be a selectable option that you guys are planning? A vast majority of aircraft this side of the world (Asia) have brake fans installed. Or could this be considered for a later update?

Would also be curious if keeping the flaps up when OAT is above 30degC would randomly trigger a spurious AIR L(R) WING LEAK alert. It’d be nice to have to take the OAT into consideration when doing a transit stop and have to leave the flaps in CONF 1 to avoid the alert.

Apologies for the numerous questions, working on the A330 for work has made me appreciate these kinds of nitty gritty detail!

Keep up the wonderful work AS!:)

Outside of normal pilot operation. Won't be included.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Meo Chan said:

Outside of normal pilot operation. Won't be included.

The flaps one may be a bit of a stretch, but I don’t think brake fan usage is considered out of normal operation. It’s a very commonly used system especially in regions where temps can get high.

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We have not yet set the price, will not be 60 Euro though.  

I have a question, is it complicated to create a price for a product? do you base share in relation to market and demand?thank you for the answer