Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

56 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Did not have a lot of time this week to make images, but a few new things here:

Please login to display this image.

The charts can now be shown in DAY mode (so as they are 'printed') while the EFB theme stays in DARK mode.

The performance tab is nearly complete. Still testing the performance data.

Flight plan display tweaked.

State save seems to work.

And just to close work of this week, two 4k images. The one of the cockpit shows an older state but you get the idea.

Look like a cabin inside good gob with the effect !! 👏

On 1/27/2023 at 4:17 PM, Himbi said:

So how do you suggest painting a proper tail without a 3D model and Blender Paint? It's absolutely impossible to align a company logo on the vertical stabilizer and the rudder on a PSD file where those parts are somewhere in nowhere.

Many many people, myself included, do not use any blender imports when creating liveries, there are a ton of different ways you can align stuff in photoshop.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The charts can now be shown in DAY mode (so as they are 'printed') while the EFB theme stays in DARK mode.

And just to close work of this week, two 4k images. The one of the cockpit shows an older state but you get the idea.

Will there be state-saving of the plane so I can pick up the plane in the exact same condition (knobs etc in the same place) as I parked it last time I flew?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Mathijs Kok:

Do you plan to include an option to choose intersections at runways or just to manually shorten the runway lenght?

On 1/27/2023 at 4:17 PM, Himbi said:

So how do you suggest painting a proper tail without a 3D model and Blender Paint? It's absolutely impossible to align a company logo on the vertical stabilizer and the rudder on a PSD file where those parts are somewhere in nowhere.

No it is not impossible but requires trial and error. Maybe you are too lazy.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

lovelyyyy job 

• Aerosoft
11 hours ago, swan1100 said:

Many many people, myself included, do not use any blender imports when creating liveries, there are a ton of different ways you can align stuff in photoshop.

We are discussing this on Monday, perhaps there is way to handle this.

• Aerosoft
10 hours ago, TomAce said:

Will there be state-saving of the plane so I can pick up the plane in the exact same condition (knobs etc in the same place) as I parked it last time I flew?

Not planned at this moment, but it is on the list for after release updates.

• Like 3

• Aerosoft
10 hours ago, Tang0 said:

Do you plan to include an option to choose intersections at runways or just to manually shorten the runway lenght?

Not on the list at this moment, but I will discuss it. Keep in mind this will not be a $70 aircraft.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
5 hours ago, 김동진 said:

Can i look forward to being animated landing gear at this moment? Likes x-plane 12 a330

Search this topic, a lot has been written about it. It will not be perfect as MSFS misses the needed animation functionality, but it will look good.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Not on the list at this moment, but I will discuss it. Keep in mind this will not be a $70 aircraft.

can this be considered as the approximate cost of the model?

It's looking trully amazing. 

Also I was wondering if there are any plans that you've been talking with Asobo for exemple for double jetways for some airports as I think there's an SDK limitation for that, not sure though about it. 

• Upvote 1

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Mathijs Kok:

Will you excuse missing essential features for now always with this reason? 
We're not responsible for your pricing nor for your business but we do expect certain features.
Takeoff performance calculation is a essential + one of the most important features in flight planning due to cost reduction and safety. I dont see any reason to not implement it and make it down to the pricing.

Keep the iphone on the table and cough and rather implement takeoff performance calculation into it instead :D 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Flying_Timm said:

Will you excuse missing essential features for now always with this reason? 
We're not responsible for your pricing nor for your business but we do expect certain features.
Takeoff performance calculation is a essential + one of the most important features in flight planning due to cost reduction and safety. I dont see any reason to not implement it and make it down to the pricing.

Keep the iphone on the table and cough and rather implement takeoff performance calculation into it instead :D 

I mean we already have takeoff performance, and I don’t think a specific feature for calculations based on if you actually use all of the runway is very important, and I would prefer getting an affordable product (no pressure, aerosoft) than unnecessary features. Besides, if it’s really that important, just decrease the runway length yourself with a rough estimate.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3