Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I will find out.

In the mean time, roll out of another model. Work will now start on the painkit that we'll distribute as soon as possible .

Please login to display this image.

Straight into the desktop wallpaper folder. Thanks for sharing!

19 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I will find out.

In the mean time, roll out of another model. Work will now start on the painkit that we'll distribute as soon as possible .

Nice to hear that you will maybe distribute the paintkit before the release !

I just have some questions, if one of them has been already asked, I'm sorry :

1) Is the model same as P3D (or UVs are similar), to avoid to remake entirely liveries from 0.

2) Will you keep the fuselage textures in 2K ?

3) Will you provide a Master Paintkit with the 3 part of the fuselage merged in 1 or in 3 part like on P3D ?

Looking forward to fly your aircraft at the second after the release !

vor 55 Minuten schrieb Enzo Dewit TPG:

Nice to hear that you will maybe distribute the paintkit before the release !

I just have some questions, if one of them has been already asked, I'm sorry :

1) Is the model same as P3D (or UVs are similar), to avoid to remake entirely liveries from 0.

2) Will you keep the fuselage textures in 2K ?

3) Will you provide a Master Paintkit with the 3 part of the fuselage merged in 1 or in 3 part like on P3D ?

Looking forward to fly your aircraft at the second after the release !

1) The UVs were kept for the exterior components, so you are able to drag & drop your existing assets into the new paintkit files.

2) Yes, the fuselage textures stay in 2K. All the fine details are solved via decals now.

3) For the fuselage there still exist three separate textures. However a master texture of the tubular section for repainters convinience will be also provided with calibration marks, so you can pull the large texture to correct fit into the split textures.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

1) The UVs were kept for the exterior components, so you are able to drag & drop your existing assets into the new paintkit files.

2) Yes, the fuselage textures stay in 2K. All the fine details are solved via decals now.

3) For the fuselage there still exist three separate textures. However a master texture of the tubular section for repainters convinience will be also provided with calibration marks, so you can pull the large texture to correct fit into the split textures.

Thanks for you complete answer,

I'm reassured about the UVs :)

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Stefan Hoffmann:

Is it just me or looks the model a bit too shiny?
Maybe its due to the daylight but in my opinion the reflection looks a tiny bit too much.

On 8/4/2022 at 10:56 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Friends, I now have been informed there have been rumors about the A330 release on more channels. I have no idea where that comes from, probably some date in some document. But here is a promise. I will let you know

1. when we got a feature ready dataset
  2. when that is handed to our internal test department
  3. when they hand that to our core testers (all real pilots)
  4. when they hand it to our external testers
  5. when the test department hands it to the installer/marketing team
  6. when I sign off on the project
  7. when you can buy it on our shop
  8. when you can buy it on our affiliated shops
  9. when you can buy it on the Marketplace

Okay?

hello, Mathijs you currently at which number of the list thank you

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 1/19/2023 at 10:22 PM, Secondator said:

ILS, LOC, RNP (RNAV), VOR, NDB

1. Is the FMS an updated version of P3D or is it using the same code base?

2. Is the aircraft RNP AR approved? 

• Deputy Sheriffs
51 minutes ago, mo35k said:

1. Is the FMS an updated version of P3D or is it using the same code base?

2. Is the aircraft RNP AR approved? 

1. The FMGS (and also MCDU) code will be rebuilt completely from scratch for MSFS.

2. We are not ready to discuss the level of RNP approaches (including RNP AR) just yet beyond what has been told earlier.

• Like 1

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Frap 99:

Im literally not playing msfs anymore. Just waiting for the a330. Im craving bad right now😣

Your fault. My 737 really enjoys getting almost daily attention.

• Like 5

we can't wait I'm already looking forward to this day just to see the launch video on youtube but Mathijs is doing everything possible to give the best plane we wish him good luck and the whole team

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Black2306 said:

yep, I check this forum twice or twice a day. I hope this day is getting closer and closer.

Every day is a day closer!

Wheb Mr KoK, opened up livery suggestions awhile back, did he post the outcome of what would be added to the confirmed list of livery? I uave looked back through and couldn't see,  such a active thread!

Kind regards

1 hour ago, Leonardo Meschini said:

@Mathijs Kok a question but the problems that pmdg has for example for the arrival on xbox have you solved them?

It's a compability problem with the platform, asobo is already working on it and it'll be released in SU12. After SU12 we'll be able to get more complex airliners on xbox

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Diego_P04 said:

E' un problema di compatibilità con la piattaforma, asobo ci sta già lavorando e verrà rilasciato in SU12. Dopo SU12 saremo in grado di ottenere aerei di linea più complessi su xbox

but aerosoft managed to already put an airport on xbox (paderborn) i think they managed to fix it

On 1/11/2023 at 3:35 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

And other roll-out.

Regarding the images of the SAS livery. I really hope you're aware that this livery is an old SAS livery.
Would be nice to see an image of the latest livery.

Mats

• Like 2