Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

• Deputy Sheriffs
Just now, Ihsan Dogan said:

Servus, will be the release in the next 3 months?

Before asking questions, please at least read the previous page or two. Doing so will answer most questions so you don't have to ask. Your question has been asked many times already and the answer is always the same - when a release date is set and ready for public notice, you'll find it here. Since there's no such announcement, the answer is "No public release date set."

• Upvote 1

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Herman:

Before asking questions, please at least read the previous page or two. Doing so will answer most questions so you don't have to ask. Your question has been asked many times already and the answer is always the same - when a release date is set and ready for public notice, you'll find it here. Since there's no such announcement, the answer is "No public release date set."

Okay, i am sorry. Thank you 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Mathijs Kok:

That depends on Microsoft, so I assume it will be protected. However keep in mind that the Marketplace has unfortunately serious delays in releasing. We are waiting three months on our North Sea and other products to become available.

Is there no other way to provide those customers a model for painting? Especially the tail where vertical stabilizer and rudder are separated in different places 'normal' painting is absolutely impossible. You'll never get your decals aligned properly.

• Aerosoft
11 hours ago, Himbi said:

Is there no other way to provide those customers a model for painting? Especially the tail where vertical stabilizer and rudder are separated in different places 'normal' painting is absolutely impossible. You'll never get your decals aligned properly.

Sorry it is up to the customer to decide on where to buy products based partly on things like this.

• Like 1

• Aerosoft
13 hours ago, Laurens Dolmans said:

Hi, will the efb have a landing performance calculator (like the fbw and the Fenix)?

Being considered. Pretty complex bit of software if you want to do it right. Obstacles, reverse thrust, density altitude runway condition.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I think I speak for all of us when I say "stop asking for things!" as it's only kicking the can down the road. I just want it released already lol.

• Upvote 4

After the incident with Flight Sim Studios and the E175 I can't blame aerosoft for keeping alot of this underwraps. 

They want to deliver a fully finished product as everytime we get something that's "early access" and there's an issue about it we always start complaining. 

So people, let's just wait for a fully finished product that meets/exceeds our expectations with no issues and give them all the time they need. Be it 2 weeks or a year.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 10

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Mathijs Kok:

Sorry it is up to the customer to decide on where to buy products based partly on things like this.

Then you should state this clearly BEFORE a customer makes his decision...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have a question I'm curious lol microsoft requires you to put in something technical to meet a specification in the plane you created? Or are you free to do what you want? thank you

• Aerosoft
56 minutes ago, Himbi said:

Then you should state this clearly BEFORE a customer makes his decision...

Make a list of what you can't do with a product you bought on the Marketplace? 

For starters, this is not something related to our product, EVERY product sold on the marketplace is encrypted and has the same limitation. Care to show me what publishers do publish such a notice? I have never seen one. 

Secondly, this information could be outdated when Microsoft changes it's stand (there was a period when aircraft on the marketplace did not have this limitation. 

So I do not believe it is our task to explain how Microsoft sells it's products. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

• Aerosoft
1 minute ago, Pilotamg said:

I have a question I'm curious lol microsoft requires you to put in something technical to meet a specification in the plane you created? 

No, basically anything that is done according to the SDK is okay. The encryption is done on the same files as you buy on our shop.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, P McF said:

I think I speak for all of us when I say "stop asking for things!" as it's only kicking the can down the road. I just want it released already lol.

Request are important. We got takeoff perf calculator by making it visible that it's something we absolutely want.

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Please login to display this image.

sorry I am a novice lol on the efb so if I understand correctly we just have between the starting point and the arrival point and it calculates automatically?

• Aerosoft
13 hours ago, SoarandSkor said:

That looks fantastic! I'm assuming the little download buttons are for simbrief, similar to the fbw?

Correct. You see that icon when there are things to download. Charts, weather, flightplans.

Please login to display this image.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2