Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Mathijs Kok:

Customer buy what they know. They buy the aircraft they went on vacation in and the airports they been at.

"Customer buy what they know. They buy the aircraft they went on vacation in and the airports they been at."

This might be true for the community of new simmers and so on. As far as I´ve experienced and known, the "real flight simmers", and this is where the aim should be at, don´t decide to buy a product by the liveries that come with it. I don´t see a real point in providing dozens of liveries, nevermind the actual number of liveries there will be in the end ;D. 

The majority of "quality" liveries that will cover all desire will come from the community in the end. 

Just a heads up.

Love to see progress.

Greetings,

Vinzent

Edit: Don´t see this post as my rant about this product, I´m just worried about quality being sacrificed by spending too much time on things like liveries. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Captain L3on said:

Guys guys stop asking for liveries lets just wait for the aircraft it self liveries are currently not important

I'll second that.  Like someone else said, liveries will come eventually and we'll eventually have more than we can deal with.  Personally I'd be totally fine with it being realized with only a solid white livery and just having the plane itself.  After so many hours in the CRJ and the 320, I'm extremely excited for this A330.  It looks fantastic!!

19 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Okay, we have some extra time for liveries so I will take suggestions for the next 48 hours. Keep in mind we do the RR variant first.

We have now Eurowings, Swiss, Lufthansa and VirginAtlantic and BA liveries. Seriously suggested now are TAP, SAS, Cathay Pacific and Air Canada.

We need big carriers in our important customer locations.

Could we suggest VA livery for IVAO?

19 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Okay, we have some extra time for liveries so I will take suggestions for the next 48 hours. Keep in mind we do the RR variant first.

We have now Eurowings, Swiss, Lufthansa and VirginAtlantic and BA liveries. Seriously suggested now are TAP, SAS, Cathay Pacific and Air Canada.

Sorry. Please delete the second entry. It's my mistake.

3 hours ago, Capt Shark said:

Any votes for Hawaiian? They're all up and down the west coast of the USA. Lots of flights into KSAN in the A330.

Hawaiian flies the A330-200 and not the -300. That said, as someone from Hawaii, I'd love to see Hawaiian Airlines included right away even if it is fictional!

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Mathijs Kok:

It really is a lot more complex then the CRJ was! 

This is an interesting statement Mathijs. What are the reasons to make this project more complex compared to the CRJ (which I own and like a lot)?

• Like 1

Are there any plans on making the Engine-Cone Spiral white for certain liveries?

Asking this because a lot of the A330-343's have white engine spirals on their Trent 700's.

(this image has no copyright on it)

Please login to display this image.

• Like 1

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, markuskehl said:

This is an interesting statement Mathijs. What are the reasons to make this project more complex compared to the CRJ (which I own and like a lot)?

What makes all Airbusses hard to simulate. The high degree of interaction between systems and the fact it is often hard to see where automation ends and the users needs to interact.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Aerosoft
48 minutes ago, fsx_swiss_pilot said:

Are there any plans on making the Engine-Cone Spiral white for certain liveries?

Asking this because a lot of the A330-343's have white engine spirals on their Trent 700's.

(this image has no copyright on it)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Only learned of this project recently so good to see so many long haul airliners coming out this year and I especially like the 330. Just 2 questions, is there a price estimate? Is there a paint kit out yet?

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, fforans said:

Only learned of this project recently so good to see so many long haul airliners coming out this year and I especially like the 330. Just 2 questions, is there a price estimate? Is there a paint kit out yet?

As a customer and nothing else I can say that Aerosofts products tend to be fairly priced (perhaps a level cheaper than PMDG or FENIX), and at least with the CRJ the paintkit didn't release until after the aircraft. I cant't remember if that also was the case with the Twin Otter. Yet with the CRJ there were many 3rd party liveries posted long before the paintkit came out.

21 hours ago, Bigt said:

Hawaiian flies the A330-200 and not the -300. That said, as someone from Hawaii, I'd love to see Hawaiian Airlines included right away even if it is fictional!

So, the -300 will be released first. I was under the impression the -200 was going to be the first release. I guess I'll pay better attention.

On 1/2/2023 at 3:30 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Air Canada

Air France

Air Transat

Finnair? Not sure how many customers are Fins, but I'd sure fly it.

Can't wait for the release, day 1 buy for me

• Like 1

On 1/2/2023 at 9:30 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

You don't have to worry about doing Qantas 2007 and 2016 liveries as I will do them on release date.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CaptCherrie said:

You don't have to worry about doing Qantas 2007 and 2016 liveries as I will do them on release date.

Hello captain can you create the Kuwait airways livery when the plane comes out it’s pretty simple and all textures are available.