Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

9 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Guys, please no not post images you do not have the copyrights for.

yes I had forgotten the copyright . Sas, brussel airlines, air lingus

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

...and BA liveries..

BA is a strange one as they never ordered the A330?  Unless you're including some fictional liveries?

If your Far East market is good enough, I'd suggest Hainan and Air China as they're larger operators of the -300 with RRs,  Brussels Airlines and Swiss have a good number also in Europe.  Saudi are another RR operator with a large fleet depending on the Middle East market?

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Okay, we have some extra time for liveries so I will take suggestions for the next 48 hours. Keep in mind we do the RR variant first.

We have now Eurowings, Swiss, Lufthansa and VirginAtlantic and BA liveries. Seriously suggested now are TAP, SAS, Cathay Pacific and Air Canada.

We need big carriers in our important customer locations.

Kuwait airways a330-300 livery would be cool and I have another question In the 6th image is that a simple cabin or just an effect?

Delta would be nice, I believe they have 31 in their fleet. Maybe Voyager too although this is MRTT (UK gov) for a more custom flight routing instead of traditional airliner routes? Voyager livery is veeeery nice though

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, Pilotamg said:

@Mathijs KokI have a question the push back on the version (xbox) will be made from the EfB?

We see no reason why that should not work. It's more then just pushback. I just used it to move an A330 from one platform to another. Very easy to do as you can just draw the path. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We see no reason why that should not work. It's more then just pushback. I just used it to move an A330 from one platform to another. Very easy to do as you can just draw the path. 

yes but it must be really cool to use I really can't wait