Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

• Aerosoft
17 hours ago, chrisaero said:

I see that the fuel has been mentioned a couple of times but I have seen a answer. Will the MSFS2020 A330 have increased range.  Currently i like flying as Turkish Airlines as it gives a mixture of short european routes and the longer asia routes. But at the moment I can not do any of the Trans Pacific routes nor some of the Asia Europe routes as I keep running out of fuel . Happy New Year. I unfortunately am hoping you are working hard to complete this baby. 

And a very happy New Year to you! We will only do one model for starters, stabilize that one and then consider optional versions.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Aerosoft
3 minutes ago, Pilotamg said:

thank you and happy new year to you the sound engine will be the same as on the prepar3d version or they will be different thank you

Fully new sound set as it is fully Wwise based. In fact I think 95% of all files are totally new.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Now i am more hyped for the upcoming a330 aerosoft ❤️ cuz turkish airlines just made a new livery for one of there a330 TC-JNM with the champions league sponser on it. keep going with the work everyone and happy new year 🎉 hope this year will be the most successful for you guys

greeting from Norway ❤️ 

pst: hope we will get the livery right away so we dont need to wait 🤣 

37 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Fully new sound set as it is fully Wwise based. In fact I think 95% of all files are totally new.

oh it's really great already that the sound is incredible on prepar3d I really can't wait to listen to that

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Of course

I'm sorry but this still hasn't been answered. Will the V1 callout be included?

And as to the new soundset, will engine sound fade with speed and altitude?

20 minutes ago, Bigt said:

I'm sorry but this still hasn't been answered. Will the V1 callout be included?

I believe the response was towards the initial part of the message, "I'm sure the callouts will be included,"

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, TomReborn said:

I believe the response was towards the initial part of the message, "I'm sure the callouts will be included,"

Well it would be nice if they were clear on this topic. He still hasn't actually said whether or not the V1 call is included nor whether or not the actual A330 calls will be used vs the 320 calls they used previously.

• Upvote 2

Am 23.12.2022 um 13:58 schrieb Mathijs Kok:

Was doing tests on the lighting and decided to share a few last images before the festive weekend. Do note I did find some things that need to be corrected, so as always, work in progress and no need to point out things! Solid 60 fps on my system btw.

Please login to display this image.

What is your System?

• Aerosoft

Okay, we have some extra time for liveries so I will take suggestions for the next 48 hours. Keep in mind we do the RR variant first.

We have now Eurowings, Swiss, Lufthansa and VirginAtlantic and BA liveries. Seriously suggested now are TAP, SAS, Cathay Pacific and Air Canada.

We need big carriers in our important customer locations.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

CPU AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor             
GPU NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti (5120 x 1440 x 4294967296 colors)
GPU Driver 517.48
RAM 32GB @ 2133MHz

Are there any reason for not using the latest GPU driver (527.56)?

19 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

De acuerdo, tenemos algo de tiempo extra para las libreas, así que tomaré sugerencias para las próximas 48 horas. Tenga en cuenta que primero hacemos la variante RR.

Ahora tenemos las libreas Eurowings, Swiss, Lufthansa y VirginAtlantic y BA. Las sugerencias serias ahora son TAP, SAS, Cathay Pacific y Air Canada.

Necesitamos grandes transportistas en las ubicaciones de nuestros clientes importantes.

Iberia and Air Europa would be fine that to included