Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

vor 23 Stunden schrieb Mathijs Kok:

Last weekend I discussed this with some friends who fly A380 (they were stuck in Toulouse and I offered drinks, duh...). They simply do not hear gear or flaps. They might feel a vibration or a change in pitch but it simply is not audible

That's the point. Because I have no vibrations at my home-PC when I do flightsimulation hearing some bumps or other sounds would not be the worst idea in my opinion.

16 hours ago, Shark330 said:

Any idea of release date of A320 series and A330 , i am a huge fan aerosoft A320 i have it in FSX , but i would rather buy aerosoft than fenix A320 , so i just want to know which month to expect it

Aerosoft a320 over fenix? You lost it or what?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

But why would the PTU be audible when you walk around the aircraft? I know people want it, but what hydraulic power could be transferred between systems during a walk around? 'Cause that is what the PTU does, when one system has low pressure and others have pressure to spare it is shared. And it is ONLY active if one of the hydraulic pumps has failed. "In aviation, a power transfer unit (PTU) is a device that transfers hydraulic power from one of an aircraft's hydraulic systems to another in the event that second system has failed or been turned off."

See what I mean? We can't win this, lol. 

When you open yellow electric pump ptu is audible.t4 How come you wouldnt hear ptu when walkaround. You open yellow and walkaround to make sure there is no leak

5 hours ago, Frap 99 said:

Aerosoft a320 over fenix? You lost it or what?

Aerosoft will have all the A318-A321 buses , Fenix only has A320 , Aerosoft will be cheaper while simulating all the systems to get from A-B , most of my hours in simulators have been in Aerosoft A320 series for FSX plus still FSX AS A320 is better than FBW A320 in FS2020

• Like 2

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 hours ago, Frap 99 said:

When you open yellow electric pump ptu is audible.t4 How come you wouldnt hear ptu when walkaround. You open yellow and walkaround to make sure there is no leak

For which airline do you work as a pilot?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hi, 

What we have seen so far looks really good. But what makes it great would be what we have in it. As an Aerosoft customer for years, I have no doubt that will make every user satisfied again.

BUT

One Airbus publisher supporting both networks and the the other supporting one network at first place until now.

As a sponsor, would you have some features for the related network?

What do you think?

Thanks in advance.

• Aerosoft
29 minutes ago, Sinan Sarp EKMEKCIOGLU said:

One Airbus publisher supporting both networks and the the other supporting one network at first place until now.

As a sponsor, would you have some features for the related network?

What feature are you exactly talking about?

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, Sinan Sarp EKMEKCIOGLU said:

For instance, one Airbus shows active ATC's of both network on its EFB and the other takes METAR from Network.

I'll check out the ATC feature. Keep in mind the vast majority of our customers are not on VATSIM or IVAO. 

Our METAR comes from an impeccably source and is tested against the actual weather in the sim. 

1 hour ago, Sinan Sarp EKMEKCIOGLU said:

Hi Mathijs,

For instance, one Airbus shows active ATC's of both network on its EFB and the other takes METAR from Network.

Likewise features or i cant imagine ATM :)

EDIT:
I just found that video

is that an A330 900 NEO or A330 300 in development?

• Aerosoft
10 hours ago, Frap 99 said:

I am sorry but that just does not make sense. 

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
57 minutes ago, Sinan Sarp EKMEKCIOGLU said:

ATC Status for Networks would be really great if possible. Freeware Airbus has this feature.

Okay we will add this. And admit it was done because the FBW also had it. They are friends.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Shark330 said:

Aerosoft will have all the A318-A321 buses , Fenix only has A320 , Aerosoft will be cheaper while simulating all the systems to get from A-B , most of my hours in simulators have been in Aerosoft A320 series for FSX plus still FSX AS A320 is better than FBW A320 in FS2020

Fenix wants to do othee a320 family variants as well. AS is good but fenix is number 1 on all the a320s ever made

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I am sorry but that just does not make sense. 

When u open yellow electrical hydraulic system the ptu is on. The fenix have it and now the fbw will have. I forgot key word: hydraulics

• Like 1

• Aerosoft
2 minutes ago, Frap 99 said:

Is this how you avoid constructive critics? By using irony?

When the critic consists of a post that simply makes no sense what so ever and shows the poster simply does not understand the system discussed, I think some irony is acceptable.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
6 minutes ago, Frap 99 said:

When u open yellow electrical hydraulic system the ptu is on. The fenix have it and now the fbw will have. I forgot key word: hydraulics

Uhhh no. When you activate the yellow hydraulic system, that hydraulic system will be pressurized. That's all.

If you hear the PTU during a walk around it means that either there is a problem  (that we do not model) or the pilot remaining in the cockpit is doing something very strange. 

I am very sorry but you simply do not understand what the PTU is. Fenix models this correctly. As do we. 

To avoid confusion I will put your posts on moderation. When your posts show you understand the system I will gladly make them public. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Uhhh no. When you activate the yellow hydraulic system, that hydraulic system will be pressurized. That's all.

If you hear the PTU during a walk around it means that either there is a problem  (that we do not model) or the pilot remaining in the cockpit is doing something very strange. 

I am very sorry but you simply do not understand what the PTU is. Fenix models this correctly. As do we. 

To avoid confusion I will put your posts on moderation. When your posts show you understand the system I will gladly make them public. 

But then who is wrong. When i turn on yellow on fenix i hear ptu. But very slowly. I dont claim to understand the system. Far from it. Im just saying what i experience for example with fenix a320. And knowing the quality of the fenix i just take it for granted that its truth. I can send you a video 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And also when i turn on yellow and ecam message pops up saying hydraulic ptu on fenix. So when i walk around i hear a slow bark. So yes i dont what it is then. And its always like that. Is that an error? If yes ill go tell it to fenix maybe its an error

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Trevor Hannant said:

What were the PSI values in the green and yellow systems at the time you heard the PTU?

I forgot. Ill go back and check. So you guy are saying it shouldnt even happen? I thought it was cool lol.