Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

• Aerosoft
42 minutes ago, AndreMustert said:

Will there sometime also be cfm’s? Or is that also something pilots don’t care about “because they spend 99% of their time inside the cockpit”?

I am pretty sure this will not be a product for you, Andre. 

• Upvote 4

• Deputy Sheriffs
22 hours ago, PaulRoeder said:

hey again,
will the derated takeoff/climb function be integrated?

It will be similar to how it is currently on the A330 for P3D. You can derate with Flex temperature but the standard derate of D04/D08 and so on for takeoff and DCLB1/DCLB2 for climb are currently not planned at least on release.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Secondator:

It will be similar to how it is currently on the A330 for P3D. You can derate with Flex temperature but the standard derate of D04/D08 and so on for takeoff and DCLB1/DCLB2 for climb are currently not planned at least on release.

okay thank you!

22 minutes ago, KaptenEk said:

Will there be an cargo version?

best regards

Patric Ek

They said not planned at the moment. They will first release a333 and then a332 is expected but no clue yet on the a332. At least from what i read

Bonsoir

Ai-je bien raison de penser que le TCA Airbus sera compatible avec l’A330 de MSFS lorsqu’il sortira? Et vous semble t’il réaliste de sortir l’A330 pour la mi-novembre comme pour le B737-900 de PMDG comme l’a évoqué Robert dans son forum? 

Ensuite, pensez-vous faire un A319 pour MSFS? en effet, nous avons déjà l’excellent A320 de Fenix, et aimerai savoir si vous développerez un Airbus moyen-courrier. En effet, l’A319 de Latin VFR est une véritable catastrophe apparemment. C’est ce que des pilotes d’une VA m’ont dit. 

• Upvote 1

I know it's extremely early days, but can you developers add the A321LR to your list please in the future after the A330-300. I saw you were mentioning about that you are deciding about it and I would like to see you agree to it. Quite another popular aircraft.

• Aerosoft
11 hours ago, pierre_orchestre said:

Bonsoir

Ai-je bien raison de penser que le TCA Airbus sera compatible avec l’A330 de MSFS lorsqu’il sortira? Et vous semble t’il réaliste de sortir l’A330 pour la mi-novembre comme pour le B737-900 de PMDG comme l’a évoqué Robert dans son forum? 

Ensuite, pensez-vous faire un A319 pour MSFS? en effet, nous avons déjà l’excellent A320 de Fenix, et aimerai savoir si vous développerez un Airbus moyen-courrier. En effet, l’A319 de Latin VFR est une véritable catastrophe apparemment. C’est ce que des pilotes d’une VA m’ont dit. 

Sorry we are unable top comment on release dates or future projects.

• Aerosoft
9 hours ago, Keenan FlightSim said:

I know it's extremely early days, but can you developers add the A321LR to your list please in the future after the A330-300. I saw you were mentioning about that you are deciding about it and I would like to see you agree to it. Quite another popular aircraft.

The A321LR would be a logical choice indeed.

• Like 1

Not entirely related to the A330, but still to the product line. I know you previously said that your decision making will be determined by the popularity of the aircraft. But for aircrafts like the a346 that has already been neglected in the sim doesn’t have the data there to even show popularity. My question is, what kind of Research are you looking for to make that decision, especially for a new aircraft to the sim? Would a petition with signatures be enough (Not saying that I will, only as an example). Just curious as there are a lot of aircrafts that hasn’t been introduced to any sim market. And with no data, how can you make a decision? Cheers!

• Aerosoft

There are three elements that are important

Potential sales. We determine that via rather standard market research, talking to customers etc. A forum poll means very little because 85% of our customers are not on this forum and Marketplace customers have very different opinions.

Availability. We need to have good access to the aircraft, pilots and data. For example for the A350 there is no way to get all the data we need at this moment. And pilots can't really help with this, the know how the aircraft reacts, not what governs that reaction.

Non commercial aspects. It could be we have professional customers and that always makes it a lot cheaper to do a commercial version. That professional demand does not have to come from the the aviation industry btw, we worked for advertisement agencies, movies and even the US Navy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

I am sorry we do not plan to add maintenance elements to this product. Our animations are already pretty accurate (the speed  and fluidity depends on hydraulic pressure etc) but we do not intend to add any sounds that you will never hear in flight. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I am sorry we do not plan to add maintenance elements to this product. Our animations are already pretty accurate (the speed  and fluidity depends on hydraulic pressure etc) but we do not intend to add any sounds that you will never hear in flight. 

yes I understand but a little video like that just to make us wait it will be cool nod will even have all the hydraulic sound of the train?

• Aerosoft
20 minutes ago, nonoamg said:

yes I understand but a little video like that just to make us wait it will be cool nod will even have all the hydraulic sound of the train?

I know. the issue is that we are at this moment in one of those periods were we hardly use the sim.

For example we have an internal tool that reacts like the simulator would (FSEmulator). When we work on things like the displays this is used to test things. This speeds up development tremendously because we do not have to start the sim and wait for the WASM code to be compiled. That is literrally the difference between a two or three seconds per test to four or five minutes per test.  It's the same with modeling, at this moment it is all done in the 3d tools and exports to the sim are only done when a stupid project manager like me asks for it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I know. the issue is that we are at this moment in one of those periods were we hardly use the sim.

For example we have an internal tool that reacts like the simulator would (FSEmulator). When we work on things like the displays this is used to test things. This speeds up development tremendously because we do not have to start the sim and wait for the WASM code to be compiled. That is literrally the difference between a two or three seconds per test to four or five minutes per test.  It's the same with modeling, at this moment it is all done in the 3d tools and exports to the sim are only done when a stupid project manager like me asks for it. 

ah yes it's really clearer now I understand the operation better

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

so there would literally be no sounds from the gear? for example when youre in 3rd person? a ptu/elec hydraulic sound would be great at least for walk-arounds, Im not the one who is gonna ask for cabin and everything but walk around are really essential