Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

• Aerosoft
10 hours ago, mseder said:

Hi

What about VR. Have you been able to trim the sim performance well enough so that it works just as smooth as PMDG?
The CRJ VR do not work very well.

Mats

We do not except problems, but it remains a very complex 3d model (seriously more complex then PMDG work) so it will need a very serious system in VR.

Am 9.10.2022 um 01:45 schrieb Polo:

CRJ product is a aircraft:

Publisher by AEROSOFT

Developed by DIGITAL AVIATION partnership with Aerosoft.

Aerosoft aircraft product focus is:

The CRJ is still an Aerosoft aircraft and the A330 in Prepar3D was also not only developed by Aerosoft so I don't see your point.

• Upvote 2

On 7/14/2022 at 10:51 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

I doubt that.

Is this still the case? It would be really nice to have them! It's always a nice bonus to look at the wing and hear the sounds like we do as passengers.

• Like 2

@Mathijs Kok Fact is it's your airplane so do what you wish. The question of "is there a cabin"  had the response of "this is a pilot simulator not a cabin crew simulator and pilots spend almost no time in the cabin." You missed the point completely, if you're modeling an airplane and the cabin is not important then you may as well be a flying cockpit. Fenix has it, PMDG has it and SO many other devs are adding it, so maybe ask them what they see in adding it. We might as well fly the headwind a330 neo because this product isn't differentiating itself much even from an existing freeware aircraft. A huge part of MSFS is admiring the amazing aircraft you are in, detailed beautifully because we have a sim that can do it, then you're in this huge a330 where you walk over to the door that you can't even open it. You just lost your sense of scale and almost all you can appreciate about the plane is the cockpit. Wish you the best though but if you are taking on the task of modeling a plane then at least do so in a way that others can have full appreciation for what makes up the aircraft and not just the cockpit. There is a reason you guys are known for not having anything innovative, interesting or with much depth (Not just systems) and I don't mean this in an offensive way but that "This isn't the 1980s we shouldn't have a cabin!" attitude just shows how little innovation/imagination and attention you put into your products, and that's not just for the cabin.... If that's your best then that's your best. 

• Upvote 8

Wait, there really is no cabin? It's 2022 and MSFS has enough resources, look at PMDG/FENIX. Stunning aircraft with a cabin AND good FPS.

Sounds like the focus is to move it fast to the xBox Store. Do not forget where the flight simulator has its root.

Have to agree with @marsh, sorry @Mathijs Kok there is no excuse for the lack of a cabin in 2022.

• Upvote 8

Hallo, 

i have a question about how complex the systems of the aircraft gonna work, for the reference i would take the PMDG 737, for me its amazing simulated aircaft, for example if u take the 600 the 700 and the 800, they all heve even their own flight model like the real aircraft,  also the specific systems are simulated,

gonna the A330 have similar deep level of simulation or less detailed ?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, adadja said:

Hallo, 

i have a question about how complex the systems of the aircraft gonna work, for the reference i would take the PMDG 737, for me its amazing simulated aircaft, for example if u take the 600 the 700 and the 800, they all heve even their own flight model like the real aircraft,  also the specific systems are simulated,

gonna the A330 have similar deep level of simulation or less detailed ?

The aircraft will be less detailled than the PMDG or Fenix, but will feature everything required to day-to-day operations. So it should be more or less the same depth as the CRJ.

• Upvote 1

On the last page you will find an answer about the calculator: probably. And I doubt any developer can give you an answer about the percentage as developement is never linear and you can always encounter difficulties at the end.

2 hours ago, ben carpy said:

Is there a chance the a330 will be released by the end of the year

And is there going to be the 200 and 300 variant included as well

It has been stated many times here that this is not planned at the moment. I know looking through 44 pages is a lot, but you can easily find the answers you seek by a simple search :) 

• Thanks 3

• Aerosoft
13 hours ago, nonoamg said:

if the way to fly the plane will be as close to reality thank you Mathijs

Well that would require two actual pilots doesn't it?

But yes, all standard operation procedures will be pretty accurate. Within the simulations limits of course.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Well that would require two actual pilots doesn't it?

But yes, all standard operation procedures will be pretty accurate. Within the simulations limits of course.

indeed it would require 2 pilots😅😅 .... yes that's what I wanted to know about the start-up procedure thank you for your answer