Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, nonoamg said:

great, thank you

Wait, I had some images om my disk not shared yet.

Please login to display this image.

The power of decals! No high res textures needed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

it's very nice Mathijs it's incredible details very good job I would never have imagined it on the plane it's really beautiful I can't wait

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nonoamg said:

it's very nice Mathijs it's incredible details very good job I would never have imagined it on the plane it's really beautiful I can't wait

yeah same, lovely aircraft!

• Aerosoft
16 minutes ago, JackBeloff said:

Mathijs, has any sort of internal testing started or you guys not there yet?

Oh yeah.... our test lead, Jouka and main tester Joonatan have been testing for months. Also all the 'core testers' have access to all code. These are mainly real pilots who assist us.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Espera, tenía algunas imágenes de mi disco aún no compartidas.

¡El poder de las calcomanías! No se necesitan texturas de alta resolución.

It's beautiful🤩

26 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Oh yeah.... our test lead, Jouka and main tester Joonatan have been testing for months. Also all the 'core testers' have access to all code. These are mainly real pilots who assist us.

it's nice to know that real pilots test the product we will have a real flight experience

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

it's really incredible the power of decals we see all the smallest detail even the leather on the support 😱

• Like 2

I'm writing this is hopes that a livery painter will see this, and make an Air Transat livery (the old welcome livery from before 2017). Edit: Of course when the AS a330 is out :)

19 hours ago, Slendii said:

I'm writing this is hopes that a livery painter will see this, and make an Air Transat livery (the old welcome livery from before 2017). Edit: Of course when the AS a330 is out :)

Check flightsim.to within a couple of days after release ;) 

• Upvote 2

Guys, like many others I just cant wait tony this aircraft.

Do you expect to release this year?

Also, do you plan to make other variants such as GE, RR engines and -200 version?

Thank you

Rafael

• Upvote 1

Hello Mathjis! As the developers of the Msf said in the last DEV Q&A stream, regarding the WASM function on the XBOX, that this works very well and that they have now made it work. Will this change, which comes but only with SIM Update 11, what will change their possibilities of the project (for the Xbox)! Is this good news?! And I hope they don't release the A330 before SU11 for the Xbox😂

Keep up the good work and greetings from Berlin!

Anatol

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
15 hours ago, Pilotpro1000 said:

Will this change, which comes but only with SIM Update 11, what will change their possibilities of the project (for the Xbox)! Is this good news?! And I hope they don't release the A330 before SU11 for the Xbox

Yes, that is very good news. We seriously feel that MSFS will grow best if it is available on three platforms, PC, Cloud and Xbox.  As we all know all to well, it is not easy to keep a super complex product like MSFS (with all DLC) running, so Cloud and Xbox are serious alternatives. Personally i only use the cloud version if I want to fly for fun. Starts fast, never has an issue, good framerates.

• Aerosoft
15 hours ago, Pilotpro1000 said:

Will this new feature on Xbox, with SU11, make the possibility to add more features, like the EFB, on the Xbox version?

Well the EFB itself will run fine, we are not 100% sure if connectivity is possible (so it can display charts, get simbrief flightplans). 

• Aerosoft
56 minutes ago, Sandy-Bridge said:

Has Aerosoft put any thought as to what will follow after the initial A330 launch? Can we expect to see more engine variants or will you be focusing on other airbus models? 

Any thoughts? Of course. we have had many meetings and even more discussions. And we have a 'plan'. I am not able to share that plan at this moment though.