Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

Guys, the liveries are not that much important point to talk about once the aircraft is released people will begin publish repaints for all airlines do not worry about this. What we have to set our point is on what extent of details the a330 will be regarding to systems as electrical, fuel system, hydraulics. Those are much important than liveries.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

vor 39 Minuten schrieb No post:

SAS has the rr engines on their A330. 
I’m sure someone will make a livery in no time.

SAS too yes! Its interesting though that only selected airlines are included and not all which operate the A330-300 RR.

On my personal wish list is the AirAsiaX A330-300. As they also have RR engines and many different paintings, I hope, that someone will make these.

Not only for longhaul, but AirAsia ist also flying medium and short routes with it.

• Like 1

I'd rather Aerosoft concentrated on the aircraft itself, add a few paints for people to get started with and let some hugely talented third parties come up with all the addition/fictional liveries anyone could ask for and post them here/flightsim.to etc...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Deputy Sheriffs
36 minutes ago, Trevor Hannant said:

... and let some hugely talented third parties come up with all the addition/fictional liveries anyone could ask for and post them here/flightsim.to etc...

And thats what will happen for sure like we had it in the past.
While I understand the wishes of people for "their" livery, please stop posting a wishlist. ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Guys, just post your wishes in the community->livery requests on flightsim.to right before release. As a painter myself I can attest to that you get waaaayyy further by doing that than making a post here. They haven't added the Aerosoft A330 category yet, so please do not post a request for the a330 in another category. Then I can almost guarantee that your livery gets made, with most A330 operators being pretty sizeable airlines that people know of and all. It might take a while for all of them to be made, but the completion rate on new high fidelity add-ons is great. So please just stop asking here, let them focus on the plane and post your wishes on flightsim.to close to release!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• Aerosoft
20 hours ago, ahmed2003 said:

Guys, the liveries are not that much important point to talk about once the aircraft is released people will begin publish repaints for all airlines do not worry about this. What we have to set our point is on what extent of details the a330 will be regarding to systems as electrical, fuel system, hydraulics. Those are much important than liveries.

As with all our products we try to cover full Standard Operations.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

As with all our products we try to cover full Standard Operations.

Yes and that's what we need is to experience what the pilot always see and deal with everyday 

• Like 1

Hello! i have a question. People who bought A330 for p3d for example, will they be able to download mfs2020 version? or they must buy mfs2020 version?

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 hours ago, Edward Landstar said:

Hello! i have a question. People who bought A330 for p3d for example, will they be able to download mfs2020 version? or they must buy mfs2020 version?

The answer is almost certainly to be the same as in this similar question for the Twin Otter:

On 8/13/2022 at 11:38 PM, Herman said:

The answer is almost certainly to be the same as in this similar question for the Twin Otter:

Sad :( But still loving this aircraft and still want to buy it!! :) cant wait for it! 

1 hour ago, Edward Landstar said:

Sad :( But still loving this aircraft and still want to buy it!! :) cant wait for it! 

it should be later they are still working on the system and on the manuals

• Like 1

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, Slendii said:

Just a quick question, will the a330's landing gear be tilted, I'm sure it will but it's one of those minute details that makes a huge difference.

Not perfect because it is a type of animation that the sim can't do, but it looks okay.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

yes I hope everything works it will be really cool because the push is default on msfs on the xbox version and really too complicated to use but I understand that it must be complicated to make it work on xbox.