Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

Hopefully you guys do plan on doing an A330P2F in the future. 

Think that would be a real shame if you guys did not. It's an increasingly popular conversion for older A330s and with the world's cargo market currently the way it is the conversions are becoming ever popular.

On 8/2/2022 at 12:36 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Livery list:

Hi Mathijs,
thanks for sharing info.

A simple question: "Why not TAP-AirPortugal livery"?

Thanks

vor 16 Minuten schrieb grigna:

Hi Mathijs,
thanks for sharing info.

Thanks

Hi, wait a little bit. I think after release there will be more liveries from other painters. 

• Like 1

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, grigna said:

Simple answer: No fictious liveries from Aerosoft. This can be done by others.
Aerosoft only modells the A330-300 and TAP only operates the A330-200 and -900NEO

• Upvote 3

vor 4 Stunden schrieb mopperle:

Simple answer: No fictious liveries from Aerosoft. This can be done by others.
Aerosoft only modells the A330-300 and TAP only operates the A330-200 and -900NEO

That is correct for right now, but they did operated the 330-343.

Edelweiss has no A330 anymore either…just saying.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 8/2/2022 at 8:36 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Livery list:

•  SAT-Antenne normal door:
    • DRAGON AIR B-LAB
    • EDELWEIS HB-JHQ
    • LION PK-LEF
    • VIRGIN ATLANTIC G-VKSS
    • CORSAIR F-HSKY
  • 1 SAT-Antenne small door:
    • AIR_CANADA C-GFAF
    • CATHAY PACIFIC B-LBJ
    • EUROWINGS O-OSFB
    • SAUDIA HZ-AQI
    • SINGAPORE AIRLINES 9V-SSB
  • 2 SAT-Antennen small door:
    • LUFTHANSA D-AIKO
    • SWISS HB-JHK
    • AIRBUS HOUSECOLOR

Qantas?

Am 17.7.2022 um 10:39 schrieb VBHB:

I don't get this obsession with cabins now. I've like looked at it about twice since I've flown the Fenix. Cabins remind me how boring flying can be just waiting to get to your destination. Rather time be spent on the parts the pilot utilises and there's better views out the cockpit. That cockpit go pro camera view is the best!!!

Boring? Cabins are one of the most fascinating things in aviation. Designed for the well-being of the passenger. You simply cant get enough when you are flying in an A330 at night. My last A330 flight was back in 2018 from Sao Paulo to Madrid and Airbus design of the A330 cabin is world class. Cant get any better than that. Notice when the pilots leave the no smoking signs on during the entire flight, the lights under the luggage compartment look absolutely stunning at night. Simply gives you the feeling that you are flying in a pretty big aircraft.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Patrick Helzer said:

Boring? Cabins are one of the most fascinating things in aviation. Designed for the well-being of the passenger. You simply cant get enough when you are flying in an A330 at night. My last A330 flight was back in 2018 from Sao Paulo to Madrid and Airbus design of the A330 cabin is world class. Cant get any better than that. Notice when the pilots leave the no smoking signs on during the entire flight, the lights under the luggage compartment look absolutely stunning at night. Simply gives you the feeling that you are flying in a pretty big aircraft.

totally agree with you, I love to fly but I also like to walk around the cabin during the flight

• Like 1

• Aerosoft
54 minutes ago, Patrick Helzer said:

But a cabin that reflects that would easily add a few months of modeling to the project, would increase memory load a LOT (thus reducing framerates) and would probably make use on Xbox impossible due to the increased memory. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Mathijs Kok:

But a cabin that reflects that would easily add a few months of modeling to the project, would increase memory load a LOT (thus reducing framerates) and would probably make use on Xbox impossible due to the increased memory. 

Valid point..

vor 21 Stunden schrieb rioct92:

A330 ITA Airways? ITA have some A330

As far as I know Lufthansa, Air Canada, Turkish Airlines, South African Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Air China, Lion Air, Saudia, Eurowings, Aeroflot, Corsair, AirAsia X, Brussels Airlines, SAS, Swiss and Edelweiss have the A333 RR.

• Deputy Sheriffs
27 minutes ago, rioct92 said:

A330 ITA Airways? ITA have some A330

they have only the A330-200 which is not modelled

vor 3 Minuten schrieb mopperle:

they have only the A330-200 which is not modelled

It’s remarkable that they have three different airline liveries. Alitalia, Alitalia New and ITA. My favorite is the Alitalia one of course.

• Deputy Sheriffs

And to be more precise Aerosoft only models the A330-343 version, the one with the RR Trent engines. Thats another reason why you will not see certain liveries of other airlines, as they have the A330-300 but with other engine configurations.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Patrick Helzer said:

Right I left out Aeroflot and Air China.

And Brussels Airlines; I noted the OO-SFB is planned which is a Brussels Airlines plane, however in Eurowings livery... maybe some compromises were made here ;) 

• Upvote 1