Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

• Aerosoft

We are looking for at least two more A330 pilots to assist with the testing of the flight model. If you are willing to help, contact me on mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com.  Please forgive me when I will ask for some proof you are indeed a pilot, we have been hurt by 16 year old 'captains' in the past.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Will you also support third party hardware? I have a DesktopLine FCU from Skalarki. Will it work with the Aerosoft bus (is Skalarki able to talk to the Airbus via simvars?)

• Aerosoft
10 minutes ago, Er!k said:

Will you also support third party hardware? I have a DesktopLine FCU from Skalarki. Will it work with the Aerosoft bus (is Skalarki able to talk to the Airbus via simvars?)

We will publish a Lvar list. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We are looking for at least two more A330 pilots to assist with the testing of the flight model. If you are willing to help, contact me on mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com.  Please forgive me when I will ask for some proof you are indeed a pilot, we have been hurt by 16 year old 'captains' in the past.

Sorry but that's gold. What cheeky little sh*ts!

Good evening Mathijs,

some people on facebook are claiming that they "have read somewhere" that the A330 will be for free. 

I personally do not believe it. As if your bills and rents suddenly started to pay themselves. As silly as it sounds can

you -nonetheless- give an official statement to refute rumours like this and have a post which can be shown in

case of a heated discussion?

Regards

• Aerosoft
vor 3 Minuten schrieb Pilotpro1000:

Have you ever seen an aerosoft Airbus or aerosoft plane for no money? No! Besides, there is already a free A330neo mod. Of course this is not on study level.

But there is one Aerosoft product that is free.
And that is Paderborn/Lippstadt. You can get it at Aerosoft One and in the MSFS Store. 

• Aerosoft
vor 3 Stunden schrieb Mathijs Kok:

The A330 will not be free, sorry, lol.

I know that he will not be free :D

It was only about the sentence that there is nothing free from you :D

• Upvote 1

May I ask why you have decided to scrap the idea of the A340? I thought the systems are very similar to the A330, so wouldn't that mean that is should be relatively achievable. Looking forward to the A330, keep up the good work!

• Like 1

• Aerosoft
17 hours ago, RoroRoader said:

May I ask why you have decided to scrap the idea of the A340

Basically because our market research does not show a big demand.  But at this moment after the A330 all other airbusses are still an option.

• Like 6

Hello Mathijs, I visit this forum every week to see if there is any new updates, you was publishing every week news about the development of the a330 and some couple of photos now, it has been one month since the last set of photos been published. Could you please show us some of the ongoing development ? and Is the project almost at its end or it needs some couple of months to be released ?

• Aerosoft
9 hours ago, ahmed2003 said:

Hello Mathijs, I visit this forum every week to see if there is any new updates, you was publishing every week news about the development of the a330 and some couple of photos now, it has been one month since the last set of photos been published. Could you please show us some of the ongoing development ? and Is the project almost at its end or it needs some couple of months to be released ?

The issue is that a lot of the work done now is not really visible. For example the layers of 'dirt' are being added, but without decals it looks pretty bland. Will have some more soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Aerosoft
On 5/21/2022 at 8:57 AM, Aerofly Clips said:

Will the a330 have Sound for the flaps

Yes. Simmers expect that, even though in many aircraft the pilots will never ever hear the flap motors.  Totally unrealistic but we learned the hard way that if a sim pilot extends the flaps they expect to get a audio feedback.  Even in an A380.  Even with noise canceling headphones simulated. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
6 hours ago, Pilotpro1000 said:

I hope you have already found some A330 pilots who will help you to implement the plane as well as possible👌 

Keep good work, and a nice start into summer.

We do, we now have 8 real pilots in the Advisory Team. 

• Like 3