Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

• Aerosoft
On 4/17/2022 at 7:47 PM, EasternT3 said:

This is a welcoming post, if it does become possible :)

On a side note, has the narrow bodies been cancelled or do you want this thread to be A330 only?

No, not at all, I just changed the forum topic title to indicate this is about the A330.

We are looking at the complete range of Airbusses at this moment as follow up. From the 200 to the 350.  Not the 380 though.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Mathijs Kok:

Sorry no 340 planned. We are looking at the 350 though.

okey thank your for your fast response.. probably in the future :D i will keep the hope up :D wish you and the team a great easter :D

• Upvote 1

The Twin Otter should be finished before other projects other wise I fear that Aerosoft will adopt a strategy of selling several concurrent unfinished projects at the same time and stay silent

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Or they need more core-sim people to keep up with the progress of the 3D-modellers and texture painters?

I think a pinned feedback-snapshot on each of the products with some road-map information like MS/Asobo does, would be very helpful in avoiding the feeling of previous products being abandoned or left 'unfinished' (whatever that means?).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Aerosoft
5 hours ago, catchymussel said:

The Twin Otter should be finished before other projects other wise I fear that Aerosoft will adopt a strategy of selling several concurrent unfinished projects at the same time and stay silent

Well no, as it is simply not the same team working on that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, Keenan FlightSim said:

Hi Aerosoft team, Do you know if there will be a PW version of the A330-300 or just an RR one? Or maybe bring out the PW mod to msfs2020 when the aircraft is out.

At this moment I am only willing to commit to the RR one. We'll see.

• Aerosoft
vor 9 Stunden schrieb Mathijs Kok:

VC images. Keep in mind you can ONLY see the modeling, it still lacks a lot of the texture layers, reflectiveness etc. 

Please login to display this image.

I'm already looking forward to the plane. Thanks Mathjis for the insight 

On 3/25/2022 at 8:27 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Around 76 500 kg.

We have no additional center tank on our A330-343, only trim tank in tail.

Would it be possible to have an A330-343E (High Gross Weight) with the centre tank activated as an option? IIRC, much of the fuel system and plumbing is common to the A332 as well. 

• Like 1

Are the systems already being worked on in parallel and do you think there will be things that you could model in the 330 in p3d that you won't be able to do in MSFS (except for the WX radar)?

• Like 1