Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

• Aerosoft
48 minutes ago, swa7533 said:

Will the GE/PW be put in as a free upadte or something

As stated many many times, we do not do any statements about future projects or updates. So to answer your question, it is 'or something'.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ozanyasar08 said:

turkish airlines please

I have no words anymore for this... Absolutely counterproductive for an open discussion with the developer

• Like 4
  • Upvote 8

14 hours ago, DK67 said:

Because the livery request by Mathis was open only 48h. The suggestions we put may have been used now for the guys to create some of these. So it doesn’t make sense to ask for more, also counting in the points stated by other users above 

It was a simple conversation starter, zero reason for people be upset by it

4 hours ago, DK67 said:

I have no words anymore for this... Absolutely counterproductive for an open discussion with the developer

i do not understand why its not a problem when everyone does that and i tell to stop, and when i do it once it's a problem, and yes, i know you are right

• Upvote 1

3 ore fa, Ozanyasar08 ha scritto:

non capisco perché non è un problema quando tutti lo fanno e io dico di smetterla, e quando lo faccio una volta è un problema, e sì, so che hai ragione

Tranquilli ragazzi, concentriamoci sui sistemi dell'aereo perché se non sono completi, l'aereo non uscirà mai. non facciamo@ Mathijs Kokimpazzire per alcune livree

• Deputy Sheriffs

Focus, please, and thanks. The thread is about the aircraft itself and your questions on features, not a place to request third party liveries unless specifically asked for as Mathijs did for a short window a while back.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

On 1/11/2023 at 3:35 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

And other roll-out.

Please login to display this image.

cant wait to take this from osl-ewr

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, Black2306 said:

Mathijs, do you have any plans about sale on another market?

All our aircraft will be available for Xbox/Cloud/PC and on the MS Marketplace, our store and on our affiliated stores (I think 15 at this moment). So yes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Yes, don't we all?

But let's do this elsewhere: 

@Mathijs Kok(I formulated my sentence sorry)
what is your aircraft among all the aircraft in the world I meant an aircraft that you like that you particularly appreciate

2 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Tutti i nostri velivoli saranno disponibili per Xbox/Cloud/PC e sul MS Marketplace, sul nostro store e sui nostri negozi affiliati (credo 15 in questo momento). Quindi sì.

ma lo sapremo qui sul forum quando verrà rilasciato?