Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And other roll-out.

Please login to display this image.

Aaaand there's the livery for my first flight for sure! Gotta engage in some good old fashioned scandinavian patriotism. I'll have to take it from ENGM and not EKCH though.

• Like 1

Hello, just a question on doors 3L/3R, are they going to be changeable or it depends on the livery you have loaded as I noticed you have have mentioned about the type A / type 1 door before when discussing liveries.

really hate the type 1 door so would rather not use it.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Thomas Shepherd:

Hello, just a question on doors 3L/3R, are they going to be changeable or it depends on the livery you have loaded as I noticed you have have mentioned about the type A / type 1 door before when discussing liveries.

really hate the type 1 door so would rather not use it.

There are specific models covering both door types.

25 minuti fa, Til1986 ha scritto:

Non capisco il clamore delle livree... i creatori di livree creeranno così tante livree una volta rilasciato.

I think the structure of the plane and the mechanisms are more important, also because they are the ones that affect the release date

2 hours ago, Til1986 said:

I don't get the fuss about the liveries... livery creators will create so many liveries once it is released.

Problem is Mathijs opened up a short time window for livery requests a couple of pages back so...

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Til1986 said:

I don't get the fuss about the liveries... livery creators will create so many liveries once it is released.

I absolutely agree with you. The main thing is for the model to be born, and the liveries will appear over time.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

There are specific models covering both door types.

So even if a livery is designed for a specific door type we’ll be able to switch it?

15 hours ago, Til1986 said:

Absolutely, but if there's spare time for the art guys, why not put it to use? 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Snakepit said:

Absolutely, but if there's spare time for the art guys, why not put it to use? 

Because the livery request by Mathis was open only 48h. The suggestions we put may have been used now for the guys to create some of these. So it doesn’t make sense to ask for more, also counting in the points stated by other users above 

• Like 1

Will the trent 700 engine howl be included in the sound package? You often hear this howl from a330s with RR engines when pilots increase thrust especially during takeoff

• Like 4

On 1/12/2023 at 9:57 PM, P McF said:

Anyone else just not playing the simulator until the A330 is released, or is it just me?

No the A310 is a great plane that does the job.