Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

In p3d, I remember, that pages are synchronised in MCDU. For example, if I selected PERF page in the RIGHT MCDU, then in the L MCDU also selected PERF page. Will it be implemented as well? In my opinion, it isn’t convenient. 

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Yes, after some struggles we have all internal and external lights working.

6 minutes ago, Black2306 said:

+1

at least 5-7 sec of video🙏

yes me too i would like to see that

• Upvote 2

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, flyeer330 said:

Mathijs few question regarding the MSFS version.

- You mentioned that you re-worked all the sounds, on the P3D version the ambiance of avionics and packs was missing and the clicking sounds on the MCDU, Overhead and etc. was not realistic.

- Is it possible to put Radial Fix from the F/O's MCDU?

- One more thing which I remember that when you disconnected the A/P with AP I & AP II on, the "disconnect sound and the Downgrade sound (triple click)" was playing at the same time. Actually it should be coming with a little difference time wise.

How are these things on the MSFS version? Looking forward to fly with this beauty, keep up this beautiful work!

1. If you have any serious input on why the sounds were not realistic we would happily check on that. But please, no YT vids. Only real person experience.
  2. Will check on the radial. I know it is a wildly complex issue.
  3. What time difference are you talking about? 1/3 of a second? 3 seconds? We'll take YT vids for that.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, Mets737 said:

Will we get to see the landing gear animation soon?

I do not think so. The sim at this moment only understands one ground/wheel interaction and we are still trying to make it look as good as possible with a A330 gear. This afternoon I have looked at all other attempts from other devs and I think we are at this moment more realistic. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, Black2306 said:

In p3d, I remember, that pages are synchronised in MCDU. For example, if I selected PERF page in the RIGHT MCDU, then in the L MCDU also selected PERF page. Will it be implemented as well? In my opinion, it isn’t convenient. 

I will check on that,. but to be brutally honest, I do not consider that very important. If you fly the aircraft from both seats at the same time there are a lot of other things I believe are more important. As we always said, the product is intended to be used from the left seat. Are you really sure a setting on the RIGHT MCDU (the one of the FO) will change the setting of the left MCDU (the Captains MCDU) without him selecting it? That sounds very strange.

Both MCDU's are independent as they are intended to be. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

we are at this moment more realistic. 

a very good sounds

55 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Are you really sure a setting on the RIGHT MCDU (the one of the FO) will change the setting of the left MCDU (the Captains MCDU) without him selecting it?

of course no, it was a small clarifying question

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I do not think so. The sim at this moment only understands one ground/wheel interaction and we are still trying to make it look as good as possible with a A330 gear. This afternoon I have looked at all other attempts from other devs and I think we are at this moment more realistic. 

do you think this problem will be solved?

5 hours ago, flyeer330 said:

Mathijs few question regarding the MSFS version.

- You mentioned that you re-worked all the sounds, on the P3D version the ambiance of avionics and packs was missing and the clicking sounds on the MCDU, Overhead and etc. was not realistic.

- Is it possible to put Radial Fix from the F/O's MCDU?

- One more thing which I remember that when you disconnected the A/P with AP I & AP II on, the "disconnect sound and the Downgrade sound (triple click)" was playing at the same time. Actually it should be coming with a little difference time wise.

How are these things on the MSFS version? Looking forward to fly with this beauty, keep up this beautiful work!

Yes correct, it’s called the cavalry charge for the AP disconnect. There is a few seconds of silence and then you hear the triple click after the disconnect sound. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Perfectly? No, simply not possible without reverse kinetics. But it will look good enough.

if you find it perfect? so that's perfect then

5 hours ago, Pilotamg said:

I find this painting really too beautiful (the twitter link) https://twitter.com/jetphotos/status/1609646181381988352?s=46&t=1xJ1PC_wGg3dhxc3TS6WDA

yes it is very beautiful and i did post about it 

Please login to display this image.

and hope its going to be ready on release ! ! ! ! that will be awesome

• Like 1