Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Mathijs Kok:

Writing the C++ code that makes the displays show what they should show.

You think the displays can be coded to show some sky live sports on long haul flights ;-)

Mathijs, in MSFS many users have reported the planes feel too light and floaty on landings, mainly with Boeings, but with Airbuses as well. In your testing of A330, is it noticeable or does it feel closer to how it flew in P3D which I really liked?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
12 hours ago, JackBeloff said:

Mathijs, in MSFS many users have reported the planes feel too light and floaty on landings, mainly with Boeings, but with Airbuses as well. In your testing of A330, is it noticeable or does it feel closer to how it flew in P3D which I really liked?

Mmmm, we are not aware of that issue with the A330, but I'll talk to the test team.

• Thanks 2

@JackBeloff The issue with the floating and to much ground effect(this have 25%, which is to much) is only on the default airliners, wich have not correct physics, will be fixed in SIM UPDATE 10, and the ground effect on all three airliners(default) will be reduced from 25% to 10%, which is good, because then the aircraft doesn‘t float to much at the landing! Remember: Only on Default Airliners! 

The Payware-Aircraft, like PMDG and Fenix(the A330 will have it too), have their own Flightphysics! 
And still no to much ground effect!

greetings from Berlin

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Pilotpro1000 said:

@JackBeloff The issue with the floating and to much ground effect(this have 25%, which is to much) is only on the default airliners, wich have not correct physics, will be fixed in SIM UPDATE 10, and the ground effect on all three airliners(default) will be reduced from 25% to 10%, which is good, because then the aircraft doesn‘t float to much at the landing! Remember: Only on Default Airliners! 

The Payware-Aircraft, like PMDG and Fenix(the A330 will have it too), have their own Flightphysics! 
And still no to much ground effect!

greetings from Berlin

thank you for the info you have the list of improvements for update 10? 

3 hours ago, Pilotpro1000 said:

You must only search: Sim Update 10 Release Notes,  and you will find a topic of this in the flighsimulator.forum!

There a list of all improvements and fixes for the upcoming Upate😉

Thanks for the info, I'll look into it right now 😁👍

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 minutes ago, Edward Landstar said:

Mathijs sorry for offtopic, but where can i find a paintkit for aerosoft a320?

For which sim?

• Aerosoft
5 hours ago, nonoamg said:

I have a question I do not know if it has already been asked all the button on the panel will be usable? on xbox

You mean buttons that have no function in the sim? Most likely not because clickzones are seriously hard on framerates. 

39 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

You mean buttons that have no function in the sim? Most likely not because clickzones are seriously hard on framerates. 

yes I meant the panel buttons which are usable as an example on the flybiwire or phenix version and which are not usable on the default version

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

As far as I know that is not possible with WASM based projects. Will need to ask though.

Thank you for the answer, Mathijs. Sorry for another question but in this image there is a knob just left of the PFD and under the ATC message button that is the "Traffic Selector" knob. Is this going to serve any purpose?

a330_cockpit_001.png.78844d4c77fc5bfc9229462b1b244fc6.png

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, nonoamg said:

yes I meant the panel buttons which are usable as an example on the flybiwire or phenix version and which are not usable on the default version

But what use does it have when you can click the fire button on the APU when a fire in the APU is simply not modeled? (I was unable to find any APU fire incident on an A330 btw).  As said click zones are hard on framerates and we feel very strongly about that, certainly on Xbox.

• Upvote 2