Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, phauso said:

I would really love to see AS to give us the possibility to transfer the EFB on an external tablet. I can understand, that all the xbox / cloud users wouldn't be able to take any advantage out of it and it would clearly only be for the PC users, however, I would even be willing to buy this as an additional addon for this plane. Hopefully my prayers are listened to and AS considers this (even tough the chances are very slim - I know).

Having seen the pictures above, I think I have to prepare a strategy do to build up some funds, so that I can afford both, the CEO and NEO version 😃 

Yes, the difference might be not too big, but I still try to only use liveries and planes as the specific airline does in real life.

Sorry, we really feel the EFB is very useable as it is, and it is just as it is in the real cockpit.

There are way more differences between the ceo neo then most people realize; almost every part of the fuselage and wings are different. But we do not do this for money. Aerosoft is the biggest company for FS DLC, and we can handle these kinds of investments. As I said the reasons to select a new project are very diverse, we do not only work for flight simmers, but also for professional customers, movies, TV, advertisement agencies etc etc.  But as said, let's not discuss this as these discussions make little sense. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

• Aerosoft
10 minutes ago, PaulRoeder said:

Hello, just checking, I do not remember nor was I able to find saying anything about the display font e.g on the upper ecam (sorry if this was already answered).

They seem a little bit to me of at some points: EGT, FF, FOB, N3 (the size of the numbers)
Also some items seem a little bit shifted from where they should be in my opinion.
For reference pictures or more info just ask, didn't want to put them in here if you already know :)

As said above the images we still need to tweak a bit in these areas. The fonts are always a bit problematic as we need to balance between realism, copyrights and readability on an HD screen. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
2 minutes ago, lasowitzse said:

@Mathijs Kok I know you said above that the EFB won’t be able to used externally but will we be able to use aviaworks to use the mcdu remotely like in the CRJ?

That's not up to us. We will provide a list of all the lvars, but the other party will have to make the interface. 

• Thanks 2

On 6/8/2023 at 10:44 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

If you prefer that, would simply not reading forum posts that are started very close to the start of the project be the easiest option for you? I believe that keeping potential customers updated makes great sense. seeing that these topics are invariable the best-read topics (by a HUGE margin), it seems many people like them. If I don't post for a few days, people send me PMs asking me if I am sick, lol.

Love the updates thank you!! Most people waiting on the plane probably dont even post they are happily waiting like me! Just reading mostly. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We have always tended to go for a more 'new' look. 

Would community mods for a bit more wear and tear be an option? Doesn’t bother me either way think it looks very nice as is but always nice to have the option. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We have always tended to go for a more 'new' look. 

But wear and tear mods are hard to do. It would be really appreciated if there could be a dirty one. I know for a fact people prefer dirty cockpit over brand new ones

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Frap 99 said:

But wear and tear mods are hard to do. It would be really appreciated if there could be a dirty one. I know for a fact people prefer dirty cockpit over brand new ones

Yeah, I feel like it could be a little dirtier at the least, I won’t comment until we see final cockpit textures but I think there could be some changes to make it a little more like MSFS and less P3d vibes😉 other than that great work guys!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Frap 99 said:

Why do you represent me? I don't like dirty cockpits

why do you say "people" like

• Upvote 12

5 hours ago, Frap 99 said:

Did you do a questionnaire on it or something? Imagine having sunlight hit the cockpit and suddenly there’s tons of shit visible. Not my thing.

10 hours ago, BlackLiverieZ said:

and yes I know FINNAR does not have an A330 with RR engines

I still hope we will get a CF6 expansion, if not I might consider the Headwind A333 that’s in development instead

8 hours ago, Frap 99 said:

Yeah I'd like this aswell. Some of these planes have been in service for a decade or two, so it'd be nice to have some wear and tear. Would be great if there was an option to choose between dirty and new cockpit, would make both crowds happy 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Rodrigo Martins said:

I believe that it will be released this month... 😍🥲

Unfortunately I don’t…I’m willing to pay everyone in this forum thread £10 each if it does! It’s getting very close to the two week minimum for the release date to still be in June

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, TomReborn said:

Unfortunately I don’t…I’m willing to pay everyone in this forum thread £10 each if it does! It’s getting very close to the two week minimum for the release date to still be in June

I'll hold you to it... hahaha,

But seriously i believe it will be released after the Expo, start of July

• Upvote 1

On 6/9/2023 at 4:42 PM, BlackLiverieZ said:

A FINNAIR dress for the A330. Note that this is not an Aerosoft livery and yes I know FINNAR does not have an A330 with RR engines :)

Have a good start to the weekend.

I'll take a look at your wishes under "Livery Request" and implement one or two of them.

MOD: images removed.

Can't wait to fly this. I have EFHK från MK Studios ready for it :).

Wrong engine doesn't matter to me. Can always pretend they leased it for a short time ;).

• Like 3

3 hours ago, TomReborn said:

@Mathijs Kok Please release it this month! 🤣

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Lennox365 said:

be an option to accelerate time,

For product release? That would be a very useful tool. :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• Tom unpinned and locked this topic