Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Well the next project will be the A330neo; we got some pretty good information we can finally use. After that, we'll go for the smaller fish!

I hope smaller fish is A321ceo or A321neo. It’s the only logical choice since Mathijs mentioned it will not be A320, that is if Aerosoft stays with Airbuses.

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

As I explained a few times, we do not only work for the MSFS platform. We also work for advertising, professional simulation projects, movies,  etc etc. So if we select a project we do so with good reasons. 

Let's close this discussion, if you do not want our A330neo you simply don't buy it, there are dozens of fantastic aircraft available.

I am in. Silly to downvote people for just stating that they want this.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, flieger1978 said:

I wish you all the best while searching your new hobby - what a shame for this post- really. You don’t understand why some „costumers“ are reacting like they do 🤦‍♂️

If you understand humans , then you will know that everybody habe their own opinion - why not.

and now give me the dislikes 🤣

If they are costumers maybe they should look for a clothing store then? Aerosoft does what they seem fit and then you can buy a Costume that fits you.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tobias Nome said:

A certain few in this forum should find themselves a new hobby. Never have I ever seen more entitled and self-important customers

Makes you wonder if they ever actually buy anything?

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, NovemberTangoJuliet said:

One thing is absolutely clear though. The communication from Aerosoft is laughably bad. Why not make a clear announcement with a short statement explaining your reasoning. Then perhaps throw in a few WIP images as well. 

WIP images of what? Mathijs eating a Big Mac? They are still working on this Plane.

• Upvote 3

On 6/4/2023 at 10:25 AM, BlackLiverieZ said:

Have a nice Sunday and a good start to the week :)

nice work. I'd add a bit of weathering though, to add realism.

MOD EDIT: Image deleted to conserve space and speed scrolling.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

vor 47 Minuten schrieb marcus_sweden:

If they are costumers maybe they should look for a clothing store then? Aerosoft does what they seem fit and then you can buy a Costume that fits you.

🤦‍♂️🤣

3 hours ago, Dr_Martin said:

Now there’s something for everyone! Something freeware and something payware, I’m all a fan of choice! MSFS has really opened the doors like never before to the freeware developers and payware developers alike, all of which are going to be putting out great items! What a time to be a sim pilot!

This!

For the professional simulation products he mentioned, that peaks my curiosity.  With how new the neo is I wonder if they got tapped to make a classroom simulator for an airline.  I would not imagine a level D simulator because that would just be the visuals of the world, unless they code the flight model of the simulator.  Sorry, curiosity killed the cat, I just always like to learn how companies dabble in different things.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Well the next project will be the A330neo; we got some pretty good information we can finally use. After that, we'll go for the smaller fish!

It’s great for the a330neo and I hope other ceo variants but really why the smaller fish after… always the same aircraft, I don’t understand.. instead of A340, A350, A380 or even A220…

we have already fenix, fbw and fslabs (after their Concorde) for the a320 

• Upvote 14

On 6/4/2023 at 12:56 AM, BaxterChico said:

Awesome, im dying to do TAP routes

10 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Awesome choice Mathis, really excited for the A330NEO project

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Tobias Nome said:

I wasnt specifically calling you out, as much as I was talking about the general demeanour towards Aerosoft announcing a new product. Seems some here feel they are entitled to whatever product they’ve made up in their head. 

And lets not act surprised. When they rebranded the A330 as a ‘CEO’ last week, it was more or less given away, in my opinion.

Still, I would also prefer more CEO variants ahead of the NEO, but I’m sure they’ll come at some point. I dont mind a NEO.

Completely agree

Just to be clear, I never had a problem with developing the Neo. I’m not going to buy it, considering that the headwind exists, but it’s also not like that particularly matters to Aerosoft.

The thing that’s important to me, and that I want Aerosoft to see (that’s why I’m using this obnoxious bold and underline text) is that they should also make the CF6 variant. They could release it as an addition to the 330-300, and I’m sure there’s money in that. If they did it this way, people wanting to get the CF6 version would have to buy thr RR version as well, bringing in even more indirect customers to the RR version, not to mention the extra money from the addition.

Will Aerosoft do this? Probably not. But still, I hope Mathijs atleast considers this approach if just for the money.

• Upvote 14

1 hour ago, Filipe C said:

Completely agree

You just agree cause it makes you happy. Otherwise, the a330 neo is not a good choice and there is already one in the making

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Svend Loggerhead said:

The Fenix and Flybywire aren’t available to Xbox, which is a good percentage of the market.

Exactly, it's a single way market

• Upvote 1

On 6/4/2023 at 8:38 AM, BaxterChico said:

A330 CEO Air Canada-Vancouver

Could u maybe take some shots of the SAS livery?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Svend Loggerhead said:

Just to be clear, I never had a problem with developing the Neo. I’m not going to buy it, considering that the headwind exists, but it’s also not like that particularly matters to Aerosoft.

The thing that’s important to me, and that I want Aerosoft to see (that’s why I’m using this obnoxious bold and underline text) is that they should also make the CF6 variant. They could release it as an addition to the 330-300, and I’m sure there’s money in that. If they did it this way, people wanting to get the CF6 version would have to buy thr RR version as well, bringing in even more indirect customers to the RR version, not to mention the extra money from the addition.

Will Aerosoft do this? Probably not. But still, I hope Mathijs atleast considers this approach if just for the money.

Completely agree. I don’t think anyone (at least not me) is upset about the NEO, although maybe disappointed cause they were looking for an a350. I do hope aerosoft will listen to their community though and develop the other two engine variants. It is something that would really make a lot of people happy, and would definitely get me to buy the “base” variant where I might not be considering it right now.

• Like 7

• Tom unpinned and locked this topic