Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

Landed at Fuenteventura in my trip to most airfields in Africa, Next flight will be in Aerosoft A330 so You just have to wait and enjoy the beaches until its time to Download.

1 hour ago, SimWare said:

Hi, yes, there will be.
We are working on it, but you can already check this  : 

Awesome looking forward to this! Do we have a rough estimate on release? I know you may have been asked this too many times 🙏

• Aerosoft
32 minutes ago, Ramp_air said:

I am addicted to this forum I look more here than my own bank account🤣

Same with me. It's because there is more on this forum than on my bank account I guess...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I kinda don't get it with the Navigraph. Does it then mean that we have to get the Navigraph Premium subscription to use the database? Sorry, but you need Navigraph pro for so much cool these days

MOD EDIT: Image deleted to conserve space and speed scrolling.

• Aerosoft
2 minutes ago, Aerofly Clips said:

I kinda don't get it with the Navigraph. Does it then mean that we have to get the Navigraph Premium subscription to use the database? Sorry, but you need Navigraph pro for so much cool these days

If you want to use a Navigraph Database, you will have to purchase a subscription, yes. But as said, we deliver the aircraft with the current one on release. Remember that an updated database is only very important if you fly online. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mathijs Kok said:

If you want to use a Navigraph Database, you will have to purchase a subscription, yes. But as said, we deliver the aircraft with the current one on release. Remember that an updated database is only very important if you fly online. 

When we going to hear about next project?

• Upvote 3

vor einer Stunde schrieb Mathijs Kok:

The top nav database is the one we provide with the aircraft (Lufthansa Data Systems, will be up to date at the moment of release!)

The top one will be current including June 14. So if the top one will be up to date on release, the latter is on June 14 the latest... 

• Upvote 6

vor 4 Minuten schrieb dax re:

The top one will be current including June 14. So if the top one will be up to date on release, the latter is on June 14 the latest... 

My mind wants to understand it at this as well, but that would mean an announcement has to happen today/tomorrow. For all intents and purposes the phrasing means they’ll make sure that the database is up-to-date on release, whenever that may be (I hope I’m wrong lol).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, dax re said:

Nice maths! But if this is true they would have to announce release today, to cover the 2 weeks in advance they were talking about ;)

Little question: do you simulate the increasing of the N2 to maintain the N1, when a load is applied: like the packs, anti-ice or electrical loads (if applicable)? 

Also: do you simulate the decreasing of the hydraulic pressure due to high demand? 

Just little questions for my AME perspective obsessions :)

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, DK67 said:

Nice maths! But if this is true they would have to announce release today, to cover the 2 weeks in advance they were talking about ;)

Maybe the first bit will fall into place today..!

9 minutes ago, Trystan Dupre said:

And maybe that’s why they said that the next project would be announced this week!

we're just fantasising rn arent we lmao

• Upvote 2

vor 55 Minuten schrieb DK67:

Well, I did a quick look up for the post stating two weeks, I don´t know if there is a second one but there is one from Mathijs from May 19th stating "at least two weeks" answering the question of "How much warning are we gonna getbefore release?". 

Tbh, if it´s just about warning, I think the Nav Data is warning enough. 

vor 9 Minuten schrieb dax re:

Well, I did a quick look up for the post stating two weeks, I don´t know if there is a second one but there is one from Mathijs from May 19th stating "at least two weeks" answering the question of "How much warning are we gonna getbefore release?". 

I think we’ll know beyond any reasonable doubt once those two weeks start running. Aerosoft wants hype, they want visibility and they want to clearly communicate with their third-party partners. I’m sure we’ll get an official announcement + a final features list as they stated in the past. But I’m all here for the enthusiasm! 😃

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dax re said:

If all of that isn't true, Aerosoft team must be laughting a lot about all those assumptions !