Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

Greetings from Brazil
 We are very anxious for this aircraft, will the Azul livery be available?
 Another question, is a tablet with Simbrief sync available?
 A question for someone who is now a photography lover, will solo services from other Marketplace creators be compatible with it? Or will he have his own ground service?

Am 29.5.2023 um 11:33 schrieb Mathijs Kok:

Been a while since we showed some images of the interactive manual.... It really is one of the highlights of this product as it makes learning the system for beginners so much easier. 

Please login to display this image.

"A330ceo" -> next project A330neo?

On 5/30/2023 at 8:12 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Looking spectacular Mathijs! Really looking forward to this, and all of the options, and enjoyment it is going to bring!!

MOD EDIT: Images deleted to conserve space and speed scrolling.

• Upvote 1

What a lovely coincidence, I was just doing some virgin JFK/LHR legs in the 339 in preparation for this release!

• Upvote 3

On 5/30/2023 at 9:52 AM, sofiane33vjy said:

Hello ! 

is possibly to creat livrey for Air Algerie ? 

tnx ! 

All livery requests go here

MOD EDIT: Image deleted to conserve space and speed scrolling.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, AirbusA380-800 said:

I think it’s partly LHR and partly JFK (First and Third pic). In the third pic you see the TWA hotel in the background. 

Ah yes, good eyes

wait how did you get the jetbridge to connect to the 2nd door? I could never figure this out

1 hour ago, Er!k said:

Do you use GSX on those screens? How do the default ground vehicles look with the A330?

With p3d It was almost necessary but I personally find the default ground crews good enough in MSFS. Sure, no passengers but they look weird anyway.

I hope it works with the usual pushback plugins though, that one is still so so with the default :).

I also don't use GSX (used it alsways in P3D). In the Fenix there are just stairs available (I'm not sure if they are the default MSFS ones controlled via their EFB or custom ones) and in the PMDG 737 I use the PMDG custom models. Stairs/Jetway is the only really important one for me.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, cwa alt said:

wait how did you get the jetbridge to connect to the 2nd door? I could never figure this out

This has been done by setting 2L as the priority door. See below:

On 5/19/2023 at 4:17 PM, Hanse said:

Yes there is a way in MSFS to define the "priority" door the jetway connects to. As MSFS handles only one jetway we defined for the Aerosoft A330 the 2L door as standard. But often (especially when the stop position is not correctly defined in the airport bgl-file) it will automatically connect to 1L or not at all to any door.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, TomReborn said:

Not gonna lie...would be nice to see the Beluga flying around as that's a member of the A330 family ;)

inibuilds has Beluga and A300 in process

looking at the jet bridge, is it connected high? Doesn’t look like it would be covering the door properly when you look across at door 1L