Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Thomas Shepherd:

Do any of the testers have GSX and have made a profile? If so could you show us a picture of everything connected to the AIrcraft! Would be awesome to see the baggage and catering going on!

Yes I have GSX and they are currently working on a profile as well.

I think pictures will also appear in the near future.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Mitchercherry said:

You are wrong!

How do you come up with the idea that users of the XBox basically do everything less intensively than PC users? And then I should have no problem getting fewer functions on the XBox than a someone who uses a PC? Does the XBox user then also pay less? And by the way, ALL users without an appropriate pilot license are amateurs! A professional flies a real plane and by the way in the Sim!

I use the XBox because a PC with the same Power is not in my House. I have only Apple Macs in use. Should i buy another performing Windows PC over 1000 or 1500€ only for Use with the Sim? For sure not! And since the change to XBox i dont have Problems with Drivers or the Need of an newer and more expensiv Graphiccard. It just works!

And a User who is on IVAO or VATSIM is an Pro? 

PS: 

I use the Sim since Flight Simulator 98! As an Amateur like 90% of the other User.

You completely missed the point of what I said, but I'm not gonna make this debate longer, it is not the objective of this forum.

• Upvote 2

vor 2 Stunden schrieb BlackLiverieZ:

Yes I have GSX and they are currently working on a profile as well.

I think pictures will also appear in the near future.

Is it possible to connect both jetways?

18 minutes ago, alen6 said:

Is it possible to connect both jetways?

No, it’s a sim limitation, can only connect one jetway no matter which aircraft. If it comes with its own ground services then you would just need to connect the stairs to other doors you want, but this wouldn’t be so realistic

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TomReborn said:

No, it’s a sim limitation, can only connect one jetway no matter which aircraft. If it comes with its own ground services then you would just need to connect the stairs to other doors you want, but this wouldn’t be so realistic

do you know if asobo is fixing this?

20 hours ago, BlackLiverieZ said:

Good evening everyone. :)

I wish everyone a great start to the weekend. 

Yes, I know... Singapore Airlines has no A330
anymore :)

Please login to display this image.

Looking good! Have you thought about making a Finnair livery? I know wrong engines but would love to see it ;)

32 minutes ago, Juho Heikkinen said:

Looking good! Have you thought about making a Finnair livery? I know wrong engines but would love to see it ;)

Oh I’m sure that someone will paint it as soon as the airplane releases. Also the paint kit is out already, so I’m sure someone already has painted it. There’ll be a huge amount available once the plane releases

• Aerosoft
9 hours ago, Thomas Shepherd said:

Do any of the testers have GSX and have made a profile? If so could you show us a picture of everything connected to the AIrcraft! Would be awesome to see the baggage and catering going on!

Yes, we will, provide that,

• Like 4

• Aerosoft
On 5/26/2023 at 6:01 PM, Moo-Walk said:

That looks amazing! I can't wait. A question, have you guys implemented the flaps shake animation, as well as wing flex animation on the ground and in the air in turbulent conditions?  

I have no ide what you mean with flaps shake animation. Is there any other DLC that has that I should look at?

• Aerosoft
9 hours ago, marcus_sweden said:

Is that an impossibility? Maybe MS could investigate making that part of their online structure? Azure is a thing after all :). If anything that could bring more people into the air control side of things and make more places populated?

Unless it all runs inside the sim, it will not be on the marketplace or Xbox/MSFS Cloud.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Juho Heikkinen:

I thought about it too, but since I've seen how people here react to some of the paintwork, I've decided not to go ahead with it.

Or which paintwork would you like? So far I have EW Discover and Singapore Airlines. Turkish Airlines was taken from me, but it was really well done! You can look forward to that!

• Like 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb BlackLiverieZ:

I thought about it too, but since I've seen how people here react to some of the paintwork, I've decided not to go ahead with it.

Or which paintwork would you like? So far I have EW Discover and Singapore Airlines. Turkish Airlines was taken from me, but it was really well done! You can look forward to that!

Don't let haters get you down, that Singapore Airlines livery looks divine! Didn't think my hype for the plane could grow, but that picture sure did the trick :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BlackLiverieZ said:

How would you feel about making an MEA livery? They also don't have an a333 but rather an a332 so would you be up for it? 

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I have no ide what you mean with flaps shake animation. Is there any other DLC that has that I should look at?

Haha no no, no DLC. Just the animation that the flaps make (shake) once extended, this can be seen in many videos of a330s as well as other airbuses. As well as the wings being really flexible and tend to shake around a lot on the 330. If you are willing to share whether you have added these?  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Sorry for the bad quality, this video is very compressed. I don't know if this can help you to understand what the other colleague is talking about. As you can see, when you are in the wing view, flaps are moving up and down with the wind when extended, specially at the end of the wing. I'm sorry I can't provide something better, I already deleted this video from my PC and I had to download it from my Twitter :D

Please login to view this video.

• Like 2

I have a question about the A330. I'm sorry If this has been answered before, there is just too many pages in this forum to read every single post.

My question is, will this include time compression? In the PMDG 737, long flights are made easier with time compression at 2x, 4x, 8x, and even 16x (which is quite a bit)

Given that this is a long haul aircraft, can we expect this type of feature upon the release or later in the product cycle? This would be absolutely lovely. 

• Upvote 3