Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

3 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Please login to display this image.

The advantage of being a bit late in the beta tests is that the people who have access can do some liveries.

Stunning! The aircraft looks on point. Any idea if one of the beta testers used the Air Transat livery? Thx!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 11 Stunden schrieb SoarandSkor:

In the last image I saw the jetway connected to the L2 door, does this mean you guys have found a workaround to choose which door is used for jetway connections?

Yes there is a way in MSFS to define the "priority" door the jetway connects to. As MSFS handles only one jetway we defined for the Aerosoft A330 the 2L door as standard. But often (especially when the stop position is not correctly defined in the airport bgl-file) it will automatically connect to 1L or not at all to any door.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 11 minutes, Mathijs Kok a déclaré :

L'avantage d'être un peu en retard dans les tests bêta est que les personnes qui y ont accès peuvent faire quelques livrées.

super thank you another book it's cool we can use it to make charter flight in leasing 👌

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The advantage of being a bit late in the beta tests is that the people who have access can do some liveries.

where can I find them I want to request a livery.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I know Håkon Ånerud is doing some liveries. Will these beta tester-created liveries come with the aircraft or will they release them themselves on flightsim.to?

6 hours ago, AirbusA380-800 said:

Time-stamp or it didn’t happen 

I think it was a combo of just flight announcing that the F28 would be out within the month and wishful thinking

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Hanse said:

Yes there is a way in MSFS to define the "priority" door the jetway connects to. As MSFS handles only one jetway we defined for the Aerosoft A330 the 2L door as standard. But often (especially when the stop position is not correctly defined in the airport bgl-file) it will automatically connect to 1L or not at all to any door.

That sounds like a great solution honestly. I will be very happy with it

On 5/19/2023 at 12:17 AM, BlackLiverieZ said:

Yes is noted and will be improved the next few days & of course the logos are on the wingtip ;)
Please be indulgent and polite. Everyone does their best and mistakes can happen. :)

It's amazing thank you I always fly Turkish Airlines and I'm so excited appreciating your work but I see the logo of the Tail is a little big it is needed to be minimize. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Tadashimonster said:

Hawaiian Livery

Hey @Mathijs KokI was wondering will there be a fictional Hawaiian Airlines Livery?

As told many times. No. Not from Aerosoft! no fictional liveries.

3rd party will probably do it after release.

Cheers

Stian

• Upvote 2

vor 10 Stunden schrieb ahmed2003:

It's amazing thank you I always fly Turkish Airlines and I'm so excited appreciating your work but I see the logo of the Tail is a little big it is needed to be minimize. 

Okay I'll look at it again and edit again. Many thanks for the advice :)

• Like 1

vor 23 Stunden schrieb Mathijs Kok:

Is planned yes.

Two more liveries

I can't wait to fly with this masterpiece of software engineering.

Thank you very much!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

I want to grab up a post and ask a little off- topic: Is Aerosoft considering or planning to do a "Mega Airport Frankfurt" for MSFS?

On topic:
I just want to thank Mathijs for sharing all the pretty pictures and also to all painters: Thank you for these nice liverys.

• Upvote 3

• Tom unpinned and locked this topic