Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

8 hours ago, LN-OSS said:

Moo-Walk

"Hey guys anyone know what the situation is with wing flex and if it’s implemented and will be showcased?"

Um?

you see it on the photos!

clearly!

Not as clear as maybe that's my bad but good news either way... how about the flaps shake animation? we know anything about that? 

8 hours ago, asturias said:

I am sorry to correct you, the A340 and the A330 have the same performance, the only difference is without two more maintenance engines and a little more fuel. The A340 is an aircraft that marked an era and gave great service, especially the A340-343 version.

Serious? This looks like irony

Some people call A343 '5 APU', because its four engines are so weak.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, BlackLiverieZ said:

Before the long weekend begins in Germany and

I start with the next painting I would like to thank

Aerosoft for letting me test this really wonderful plane.

It really is an honour!

Thank you very much !

Please login to display this image.

OMG, I just took a Eurowings flight from EBBR to JFK yesterday, and today I came across this stunning picture. I can't wait to fly this beauty in the game!!

• Like 2

I have a technical question if someone can give me information for my future landing with the a330 how do you adjust the low, medium, max brakes? what are the principles to the point that I must take into account to determine this setting thank you

59 minutes ago, Ramp_air said:

I have a technical question if someone can give me information for my future landing with the a330 how do you adjust the low, medium, max brakes? what are the principles to the point that I must take into account to determine this setting thank you

If you're on about changing the actual strength of each braking force then I don't think you can. You just click the buttons if you want Low, Medium or Max based on your weight, runway length, runway conditions etc

33 minutes ago, Ramp_air said:

This is based off flying the A320 in msfs, but max setting is just for (rejected) takeoff. There should be a landing calculator in the EFB (I hope) that shows you your landing distance with low, medium or max (manual) brakes. Then you check that against the airport chart and which exit you want to take. 

• Like 3

Il y a 1 heure, Øystein Rønning a dit :

Ceci est basé sur le vol de l'A320 en msfs, mais le réglage maximum est juste pour le décollage (rejeté). Il devrait y avoir un calculateur d'atterrissage dans l'EFB (j'espère) qui vous montre votre distance d'atterrissage avec des freins bas, moyens ou maximum (manuels). Ensuite, vous vérifiez cela par rapport au tableau de l'aéroport et à la sortie que vous voulez prendre.

Thanks, that's exactly the answer I'm looking for.kind of table with the distances and the settings recommended with the weight at the time of landing if can confirm this @Mathijs Kok

vor 21 Minuten schrieb KianAlli28:

Is it true that the NDAs have been lifted on the 330, I’ve heard it from a few people🤷🏻‍♂️

Would that be true, we’d have countless livestreams and twitch streams of the plane by the big-name flightsim streamers going on right now. I think there might be confusion, as Aerosoft has allowed some beta-testers to post pictures as far as I recall on this forum. But this is not the same as the NDA being lifted. 

As much as we’d all like to have the plane in our hangers, there’s an easy rule to follow; If there’s no post by an official Aerosoft rep confirming the imminent release, NDA waiver or other news, it’s safe to assume people are just speculating.

The plane has only been in beta for three weeks. In all likelihood it’s still a fair few weeks out. They’ll let us know when it’s close. 

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Mathijs Kok:

Sorry for the lack of attention from me; been rather busy with other projects for a few days (for example, the Gulf of Mexico project that will be really cool). Things are more or less okay at this moment. 

The testers are helping us with more liveries at this moment.

And we are testing the doors attachment with divers add-ons.

Just out of interest, how come the choice was made to paint a TK A330 that is powered by a GE power plant irl, given that TK also operates RR powered 330's?

• Aerosoft
On 5/16/2023 at 1:51 AM, PilotAT2001 said:

I have a question, regarding the A330 from you and the Headwind A330. Today Headwind released a new version,

I am a huge fan of the FBW team. It is why we avoided the A320! Not only do they do fantastic work, they are also very nice people with whom we have very good contact. 

So if you feel the Headwind A330 is suitable for your needs, by all means, use that version. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

For someone who rarely comes to this forum, I'm still confused as to when this will be coming out. I know no date has been announced, but some of you say NDA is lifted, then we just got some additional livery pics posted. So, it seems it's near?

• Aerosoft
5 minutes ago, Jeff McCord Soule said:

For someone who rarely comes to this forum, I'm still confused as to when this will be coming out. I know no date has been announced, but some of you say NDA is lifted, then we just got some additional livery pics posted. So, it seems it's near?

We have not announced a release date, but we have allowed to share some (controlled) information form our beta testers. The NDA is still very much active.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Mathijs Kok:

Mathijs hi,

Really happy to see Turkish Airlines but this registration is wrong. Firstly this registration is used for a A330-200 and the engine type is GE.

Therefore is it possible to create a livery with the registration "TC-LOB" which is A330-343 with RR engines instead of this one which is wrong.

PS: and don't forget the logos on the wingtips.

Kind regards and keep up the great work!

vor 3 Minuten schrieb flyeer330:

Mathijs hi,

Really happy to see Turkish Airlines but this registration is wrong. Firstly this registration is used for a A330-200 and the engine type is GE.

Therefore is it possible to create a livery with the registration "TC-LOB" which is A330-343 with RR engines instead of this one which is wrong.

TC-LND is a GE-powered A330-300, as far as I am aware! It is wearing the special livery for the Turkish National football team atm. 

• Aerosoft
5 minutes ago, flyeer330 said:

Mathijs hi,

The repainter will take notice.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Sorry for the lack of attention from me; been rather busy with other projects for a few days (for example, the Gulf of Mexico project that will be really cool). Things are more or less okay at this moment. 

The testers are helping us with more liveries at this moment.

Thank you so much for your screens! THY looks really cool, Im looking forward for my first flight with Aerosoft. May be do you have vacant places in your testers team? ) With best regards

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, flyeer330 said:

Mathijs hi,

Not only that, also the logo on the Tail seems to be zoomed in it's too big compared to the real one.

Hey guys bit of a request, is anybody willing or know anyone who is willing to introduce a Middle East Airlines (MEA) livery? Now before you get at me i know they operate a332 not -300s hence why im reaching out directly to see if anybody is willing to paint it. Hope it reaches someone! :)

• Tom unpinned and locked this topic