Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

1 hour ago, Ahmad Elrikabi said:

so i think many people know that msfs is kinda "yellow-ish". For example the clouds or white textures in general. Thats why I use reshade. 

And as seen in this picture of the real Lufti a330:

and this one from you for example: 

you can really notice a difference in the white. Now i know that has to do with the lighting and how clean the aircraft is. But I still see it as too "yellow-ish". Is there anyway to fix this minor issue? Personally, i dont have any issues with coloring since I use reshade. Just wanted to let you know and beautiful pictures btw

There could be a number of factors affecting the shading as seen in the pic and screenshot - time of day, position of sun relative to camera angle, cloud cover between sun and object, post processing on photographs (I've lightened numerous aviation photos slightly due to ambient light conditions).  

I'm sure any white based livery that comes with it will be white

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Ahmad Elrikabi:

so i think many people know that msfs is kinda "yellow-ish". For example the clouds or white textures in general. Thats why I use reshade. 

And as seen in this picture of the real Lufti a330:

and this one from you for example: 

you can really notice a difference in the white. Now i know that has to do with the lighting and how clean the aircraft is. But I still see it as too "yellow-ish". Is there anyway to fix this minor issue? Personally, i dont have any issues with coloring since I use reshade. Just wanted to let you know and beautiful pictures btw

You compare here two things that absolutely not fit together for a direct comparision. Note that the aicrafts white body color was carefully researched and the fitting RAL value used (that an industry standard for colors). So there color applied in the texture is the right one.

Now to the second point: What you get out on the display finally depends and many variables. Most forward surely is the simulated direct sunlight, secondly the angular position of the sun over the horizon, and third cloud cover. MSFS does strong yellowish and reddish

tones when the sun is near the horizon. Additionally there is a strong damping of light intensity if clouds are between the aircraft and sun and that in varying intensity. So to think that the second image shows the average look is wrong. When we want to talk about comaprision

between a real image and computer generated one we must first at least try to set similar conditions. I can already recognize difference in the suns angular position (much lower standing in the lower MSFS version, and so more yellowish as described above) and additional

at least a thin 6/10 cloud cover when there is only humid air on cloudless sky above. So even comparing both images is already a baseless matter as the appearance of the aircraft is highly different depending on the conditions described above.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Ahmad Elrikabi:

For reference, i am currently flying in Brazil.

Reshade off: 

Please login to display this image.

Reshade on:

So much better in my view

"Reshade on" in this situation makes it pinkish! Surely there are people that like this tedency. Note that "Reshade" dont gives you a more realistic appearance by a magic formula. Its in some easy words explained a pixel transformation tool, that adds or subtracts

color information so making it a bit more red here, and a bit more green there. So the results can never be called "more realistic" and "less realistic". What fits more here is the (very subjective) comment of "like" or "dislike". Ontop come color vision deficiency of

certain amount of the population and badly calibrated monitors. How told, at my color calibrated one here it looks pretty pinkish, while it should be a cool blue at this altitude and daytime similar to the first image you showed of the A330 in the other post....

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Ahmad Elrikabi said:

For reference, i am currently flying in Brazil.

Reshade off: 

Reshade on:

So much better in my view

The second photo is simply too blue.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

40 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Let's close this side topic.

Can you show us Saudi livery please?

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Pilotefr said:

I disagree with your comment why do you say that?

Stop ask for this kind of things, it's pointless. Time will come :)
In the meantime, enjoy the shots shared by the beta testers & Mathijs

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, BlackLiverieZ said:

I can understand you all very well. You want more pictures and more information and I know how that feels. 

I have permission to post more pictures. However, I would like to point out that the livery was created by me

and does not belong in the scope of the A330 ! So it is 3rd party livery.

Have a nice weekend :)

Nice livery. Will you upload it once released?

vor 2 Minuten schrieb HarryBRZz:

Nice livery. Will you upload it once released?

Yes, I will.
There are still a few finishing touches to be made but all Eurowings Discover registrations will come.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, BlackLiverieZ said:

I can understand you all very well. You want more pictures and more information and I know how that feels. 

I have permission to post more pictures. However, I would like to point out that the livery was created by me

thank you very much for these picture bravo for your work it's great we are going to have a lot of liveries I can't wait to fly with it thanks 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BlackLiverieZ said:

can you create Kuwait airways livery?

• Upvote 1

How are the details on the wings? Are they as clean as the Asobo 787 where they have absolutely 0 dirt on them or will there be a bit of detail with marks/grooves? I find the 787-style wing with 0 dirt and/or markings looks a bit too funky!

• Upvote 2

Is there a possibility to see the a333 in YouTube channels such as 737ngdriver, chewwy, q8pilot this month?

• Like 1

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, YAG said:

Is there a possibility to see the a333 in YouTube channels such as 737ngdriver, chewwy, q8pilot this month?

10 points for you! For being original in asking for a release timeframe… 😉

• Like 6
  • Upvote 5