Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

Il y a 11 minutes, SimWare a déclaré :

D'un point de vue général, merci d'avoir partagé des informations.
C'est l'un des principaux objectifs de tout forum.

it is with pleasure

• Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 hours ago, JasonmCork said:

It was posted on January 9th :P

you simply made a of false statement that the work on the A320 had already started. And Mathijs comment can mean everything. So please stop spreading such rumors. And this ends the discussion.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

• Aerosoft
On 4/6/2023 at 11:59 AM, NovemberTangoJuliet said:

I searched for A320 but couldn't find any post with images of a model, or any confirmation of the A320 being the next aircraft. 

As far as I can remember this was never said. It would also be incorrect.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Are you going to use the IGPU like the 320 Fenix does for the instrument display ?
And I wanted to know where you are on the documentation like us, you showed it quite a while ago on YouTube.

ICI
It is still relevant ? Will it be ready when the 330 comes out, I think this idea is brilliant !

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
23 hours ago, Axis3600 said:

Are you going to use the IGPU like the 320 Fenix does for the instrument display ?
And I wanted to know where you are on the documentation like us, you showed it quite a while ago on YouTube.

ICI
It is still relevant ? Will it be ready when the 330 comes out, I think this idea is brilliant !

With IGPU I think you mean the GPU options the sim offers? If so, yes, we are not doing anything like that outside the sim. 

And the manuals is indeed still the same, will show image early next week.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

With IGPU I think you mean the GPU options the sim offers? If so, yes, we are not doing anything like that outside the sim. 

And the manuals is indeed still the same, will show image early next week.

I can't be sure,  but I think the post was referring too, having CPU render displays. To split the resources up.

And give end user the option 

a bit of history for you dear friends Air Inter was the first company to put an A330-300 into service on January 17, 1994. There were 4 A330-300s in all at Air Inter: F-GMDA , F-GMDB, F-GMDC and F-GMDD.they will be used for flights orly - toulouse orly - marseille, orly - nice to replace their a300 noting that this aircraft was not suitable for short-haul flights, the company quickly ceased its operation

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, SpeedbirdSimulation said:

I can't be sure,  but I think the post was referring too, having CPU render displays. To split the resources up.

And give end user the option 

Yes that was what I meant

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Pilotefr:

a bit of history for you dear friends Air Inter was the first company to put an A330-300 into service on January 17, 1994. There were 4 A330-300s in all at Air Inter: F-GMDA , F-GMDB, F-GMDC and F-GMDD.they will be used for flights orly - toulouse orly - marseille, orly - nice to replace their a300 noting that this aircraft was not suitable for short-haul flights, the company quickly ceased its operation

Those were General Electric CF6. The first A330-300 RR operator was Cathay Pacific. VR-HLG was the first one that entered into service in December 1995. That means it flew regularly in and out Kai Tak.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 2/21/2023 at 10:16 PM, Thomas Delaney said:

ive seen on some of the p3d video's and clips that on the pfd have the degrees of pitch going down and some don’t is this going to be the same for msfs? some of the preview pictures are the same 

Please login to display this image.

Hi, I haven’t found an answer to your question. So here it is: Our A330 has the rising magenta runway option. So there is no rising brown ground.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Will the flight control delay be simulated? It's kind of hard to explain, but for example, the Aerosoft CRJ's flight controls are way too instantaneous. The response from the steering, rudder, ailerons .etc is instant and live with the control input. This makes it very unrealistic.

• Upvote 1

That sounds like nothing to do with the CRJ and everything to do with your personal settings.  You can adjust how your peripherals respond in the sim via the control settings.  Adjust your dead spots if you feel it’s to spontaneous 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 4/4/2023 at 7:27 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

As I explained yesterday, we had an issue that influenced sound that we solved yesterday, so I think we can expect that soon.

Can we see some videos next week with images? Thanks.

El 4/4/2023 a las 11:36 PM, NovemberTangoJuliet dijo:

Tendría mucho sentido hacer el A321 a la próxima OMI. Espero que Aerosoft haya llegado a la misma conclusión ;)

It could be an A321XLR and we killed two birds with one stone.

10 hours ago, Bojangles said:

That sounds like nothing to do with the CRJ and everything to do with your personal settings.  You can adjust how your peripherals respond in the sim via the control settings.  Adjust your dead spots if you feel it’s to spontaneous 

I don't remember the name of the setting but changing the axis response curve would probably be what he's looking for:  Slow input initially, build to an aggressive input.  

• Aerosoft
21 hours ago, msfs said:

Will the flight control delay be simulated? It's kind of hard to explain, but for example, the Aerosoft CRJ's flight controls are way too instantaneous. The response from the steering, rudder, ailerons .etc is instant and live with the control input. This makes it very unrealistic.

msfs, are you are real CRJ pilot? And if not how did you 'test' this? The real CRJ pilots never mentioned anything like that and even commented it could all be a bit sharper!

With "Flight control delay" you mean the pilot moves the control and it takes a while before the controls start to move? I can assure you this is not the case in the CRJ as it uses basically cables. On an A330 there IS a delay as there is no fixed connection and computers must handle the systems. So a few microseconds are for sure needed. 

Or do you mean the effect of the mass of the aircraft? If so the question if you are in fact capable of comparing that to a real CRJ is even more important. I honestly believe only a pilot would be able to give a correct comment on that. 

• Upvote 4

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, mholden020 said:

I don't remember the name of the setting but changing the axis response curve would probably be what he's looking for:  Slow input initially, build to an aggressive input.  

But that is NOT how a CRJ handles. As far as I know, it has a fully linear control input -> flight control surfaces movement relation. 

As I wrote, we do not know if user msfs is a real CRJ pilot so he can make a correct assessment. If he is we will gladly invite him to our advisory pilots group!

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

As illustrations for an interview for Blu XPerience, I did yesterday (link to follow) I had to make some new images. As I had to start a test flight from Brussels to New York anyway I decided to share some images of me setting up this flight.

First some images of the cockpit modeling. They are made from my 5120x1440 screen (I could not recommend this more to people who are into sims, your eyes are made for a landscape view), so they are widescreen. Click and click again to see full detail.

A lot of the work to prepare for a flight is done via the EFB of course.

The guys at Blue Games were also very interested in our e-Manual, and right they are, it is pretty important we believe a paper (duh PDF) manual is not what is needed at this moment. While we will provide an old-style manual, the e-Manual is where you want to start. It simply makes it easier. Text, sounds, images, video, it is all there.

Note it is NOT just checklists but also flows. And flows are WAY more important. Flows are what you do, Checklists check if it has been done. 

---------------

Norman and Caleb of Blu XPerience are seriously nice guys, could not recommend their channel more. They have a relaxed attitude towards simulations which I think is key to enjoying it. 

https://www.youtube.com/@bluxperiencemedia

When the interview is up I will add a link.

I can see that the window is open in one of the pics...🤩👀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Como ilustraciones para una entrevista para Blu XPerience, que hice ayer (enlace a seguir) tenía que hacer unas imágenes nuevas. Como tenía que iniciar un vuelo de prueba de Bruselas a Nueva York de todos modos, decidí compartir algunas imágenes mías preparando este vuelo.

Primero algunas imágenes del modelado de la cabina. Están hechos con mi pantalla de 5120x1440 (no podría recomendar esto más a las personas a las que les gustan los sims, tus ojos están hechos para una vista horizontal) , por lo que son de pantalla ancha. Haz clic y vuelve a hacer clic para ver todos los detalles.

Gran parte del trabajo de preparación para un vuelo se realiza a través de la EFB, por supuesto.

Los muchachos de Blue Games también estaban muy interesados en nuestro e-Manual, y así es, es muy importante que creamos que un manual en papel (duh PDF) no es lo que se necesita en este momento. Si bien proporcionaremos un manual de estilo antiguo, el e-Manual es donde desea comenzar. Simplemente lo hace más fácil. Texto, sonidos, imágenes, video, todo está ahí.

Tenga en cuenta que NO se trata solo de listas de verificación, sino también de flujos. Y los flujos son MUCHO más importantes. Los flujos son lo que haces, las listas de verificación comprueban si se ha hecho. 

---------------

Norman y Caleb de Blu XPerience son muy buenos muchachos, no podrían recomendar más su canal. Tienen una actitud relajada hacia las simulaciones que creo que es clave para disfrutarlo. 

https://www.youtube.com/@bluxperiencemedia

Cuando termine la entrevista agregaré un enlace.

I hope you had a good flight, I love the photos.

• Like 4