Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Kind of you to ask. Yes.  Got new lenses implanted and while my eye doc lied about feeling like an 18-year-old youngster again, it is miraculous to be able to see well again.  

why you say miraculous inshallah this will happen one day and alhamdullah you got well. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Daniel Regueira Filgueiras said:

If the load and weather allows you could make an Istanbul - San Francisco. And even with empty cargo, no passengers or luggage, you could go to Australia from Toulouse 

I don't think that much. This route (Istanbul to San Fransisco) is operated by B77W, needs a bigger aircraft than the a330 

Hace 30 minutos, Ahmed2003 dijo:

No creo que mucho. Esta ruta (Estambul a San Francisco) es operada por B77W, necesita un avión más grande que el a330 

Let's see, normal is that it uses a larger aircraft, in this case B777, despite a real route of iberia A330 Madrid-Tokyo-Madrid. But now with the A350 fleet, I imagine the A350 will use it.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2023 at 12:48 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

I am asking about these lines. And I did. Stefan commented this:

Its not a grey line but a weathered region around a main seam. There are two main struts inside the wing and the grey surface meets there with two double rivet lines on each side of the seam. On some planes, the surface is rougher around those rivet lines and what you see is the sunlight reflected in a wider area due to higher roughness. On younger planes, this is not so intensely visible. On top, you see this effect only under a certain light angle. I will tone down the effect a bit, so all are satisfied in the end

See, that is why we post these images!

About sunlight etc. Will the plane have a dirty and old look? Cockpit-wise and exterior-wise. 

On 2/28/2023 at 8:04 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

If you feel you have first-hand knowledge we might be able to use, can we invite you to our team? 

the people who put bad votes I tell you that it is mathjis who asked me to come and help him because I worked at the airport for 10 years where people who have never touched a330 me I worked on it 10 years of my life so read all the posts before putting useless bad votes I followed this directive I sent an email and I am waiting for an answer

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

I offer my help so that the plane arrives faster and give my knowledge I do it for your members here (here are souvenir photos of an a330-300 from wow air)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pilotefr said:

we can't see the pictures?

I see a picture of a cool dude wearing big aviator shades. Not sure why though.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, John2 said:

I see a picture of a cool dude wearing big aviator shades. Not sure why though.

this is my way of showing you my memories 😁

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Pilotefr said:

this is my way of showing you my memories 😁

We have to do something while we count down the 42 days to release date.:)

• Like 3

BONJOUR JE SUIS TRES INTERESSER PAR L'AIRBUS A330 CAR IL N'YA AUCUNS AVIONS LONG COURRIER VALABLE SUR MSFS . VOTRE PRECEDENTE VERTION DE L'A330 COMPORTAIT DES BUGS AINSI QU'UNE TROP FAIBLE CAPACITEE EN CABURANT QUI ETAIT DE 72 TONNES .UN A330-300 A UNE CAPACITEE D'EMPORT DE139 TONNE J'ESPERE QUE CETTE NOUVELLE VERTION SERA CONFIGUREE AVEC LA BONNE CPACITE POUR REALISER DES VOLS DE PLUS 10000 KILOMETRES .

• Deputy Sheriffs
25 minutes ago, rodary franck said:

BONJOUR JE SUIS TRES INTERESSER PAR L'AIRBUS A330 CAR IL N'YA AUCUNS AVIONS LONG COURRIER VALABLE SUR MSFS . VOTRE PRECEDENTE VERTION DE L'A330 COMPORTAIT DES BUGS AINSI QU'UNE TROP FAIBLE CAPACITEE EN CABURANT QUI ETAIT DE 72 TONNES .UN A330-300 A UNE CAPACITEE D'EMPORT DE139 TONNE J'ESPERE QUE CETTE NOUVELLE VERTION SERA CONFIGUREE AVEC LA BONNE CPACITE POUR REALISER DES VOLS DE PLUS 10000 KILOMETRES .

For the future, please post in english only and use the search function, as this question has already been answered before.

Aerosoft models the A330-300 which can fly around 11.000 km depending on the load.

• Like 2

if I read it correcly, the total fuel capacity will be 76,5t right? (so 11.000km, as my previous post said, is not reachable...maybe only ferry, but not in normal ops)

Most of the preview pictures of the A330 here shows us the Lufthansa A330-343X D-AIKO. All Lufthansa´s D-AIK´s have a max fuel capacity of 78,0t. So will there be any option to add or update the feature of that fuel capacity?

• Upvote 4

vor 14 Stunden schrieb andre760li:

if I read it correcly, the total fuel capacity will be 76,5t right? (so 11.000km, as my previous post said, is not reachable...maybe only ferry, but not in normal ops)

Most of the preview pictures of the A330 here shows us the Lufthansa A330-343X D-AIKO. All Lufthansa´s D-AIK´s have a max fuel capacity of 78,0t. So will there be any option to add or update the feature of that fuel capacity?

DLH, ACA, SWR, SVA, THY, ETD, VIR, CPA and the most of the current A330-300 operators are flying the A330-343. This is the unofficially called A330-300E or A330-300X.

The A330-343 has an additional center fuel tank installed, giving it a total of 109185 kg of fuel.

As far as I know - please correct me, if I'm wrong - Aerosoft creates the "normal" A330-300 without the center fuel tank.

By the way - As far as I know (but what do I know?!), Aerosoft uses the RR Trent 772B-60 or Trent 772C-60 for the A330. By the way, these would be the engines for the A330-343 variant.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, MatthiasKNU said:

DLH, ACA, SWR, SVA, THY, ETD, VIR, CPA and the most of the current A330-300 operators are flying the A330-343. This is the unofficially called A330-300E or A330-300X.

The A330-343 has an additional center fuel tank installed, giving it a total of 109185 kg of fuel.

As far as I know - please correct me, if I'm wrong - Aerosoft creates the "normal" A330-300 without the center fuel tank.

By the way - As far as I know (but what do I know?!), Aerosoft uses the RR Trent 772B-60 or Trent 772C-60 for the A330. By the way, these would be the engines for the A330-343 variant.

so if your assumption of A330 variant and engine variant for the Aerosoft A330 Are correct it would be an unrealistic combination?

vor 4 Stunden schrieb MatthiasKNU:

Yes, this option is available for the A330-300´s.

I know (because I work for the LH´s family) that the A330-343X´s from Lufthansa (and Eurowings Discover (ex. LH´s)) have a max fuel capacity of 78.000kg - that is the variante without the extra fuel tank. Because they mainly have the crew-rest instead of the additional fuel tank installed.

BUT i read, that the aerosoft a330 will only have 76,5? is that right? Or will it be also the 78000kg? The only statement was that it comes "without extra center fuel tank"

12 minutes ago, andre760li said:

Yes, this option is available for the A330-300´s.

I know (because I work for the LH´s family) that the A330-343X´s from Lufthansa (and Eurowings Discover (ex. LH´s)) have a max fuel capacity of 78.000kg - that is the variante without the extra fuel tank. Because they mainly have the crew-rest instead of the additional fuel tank installed.

BUT i read, that the aerosoft a330 will only have 76,5? is that right? Or will it be also the 78000kg? The only statement was that it comes "without extra center fuel tank"

So Aerosoft says it’s without the extra tank but even if so the fuel capacity is 1.5 t too low? Did I get that right?

vor 10 Minuten schrieb TimJB:

So Aerosoft says it’s without the extra tank but even if so the fuel capacity is 1.5 t too low? Did I get that right?

that is how I understand that. I can´t find the post, where it says 76,5t but I can remember it somehow. 

So maybe @Mathijs Kok could tell us the max fuel capa? The EFB - pictures also not show the capacity.

• Thanks 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

To clarify some things:

The standard fuel capacity of all A330-300 Weight Variants ( there are over 50 of them!) is 76.561kg/97.530l.

There is an option for 109.185kg/139.090l.

And there is no automatic combination between an engine variant and the fuel capacity. All these numbers are taken from recent Airbus documents.

Aerosoft modellled the standard version with 76.561kg/97.530l.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 hours ago, MatthiasKNU said:

As said, -343 is only the numbering for the RR engine and got nothing to do with the fuel capacity.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

vor 39 Minuten schrieb mopperle:

As said, -343 is only the numbering for the RR engine and got nothing to do with the fuel capacity.

That is right, BUT as I said, the Lufthansa and EW-Discover A330-343X´s have a max capa of 78t. Defenetly 78000kg! That´s neither the "standard" capacity, nor the capacity with extra tanks... that is the reason why I ask.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Tom unpinned and locked this topic