Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

Hello, i have a question about fuel. will the A330 come with the center fue tank? (in p3d it does not have it). It would be nice to be able to do a long flight with it and utilise its full potentiality.

• Aerosoft
On 3/16/2023 at 4:52 PM, Secondator said:

Fuel dumping is anyways an extra option of the airline to choose from. Some A330s have it, some don't. Ours don't. And I also believe that the version where this option is not available is more common in general as well.

Indeed, it is a rather rare system these days on most aircraft. 

Unlike Russian migs, lol.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
25 minutes ago, Maverick3006 said:

Hello, i have a question about fuel. will the A330 come with the center fue tank? (in p3d it does not have it). It would be nice to be able to do a long flight with it and utilise its full potentiality.

no, this is the fuel system:

Please login to display this image.

• Like 6

• Aerosoft
On 3/16/2023 at 5:56 PM, Patrick Helzer said:

Without these two lines it would be perfect. Just wow.

I am asking about these lines. And I did. Stefan commented this:

Its not a grey line but a weathered region around a main seam. There are two main struts inside the wing and the grey surface meets there with two double rivet lines on each side of the seam. On some planes, the surface is rougher around those rivet lines and what you see is the sunlight reflected in a wider area due to higher roughness. On younger planes, this is not so intensely visible. On top, you see this effect only under a certain light angle. I will tone down the effect a bit, so all are satisfied in the end

See, that is why we post these images!

• Like 5

• Aerosoft
7 hours ago, Airlow said:

@Mathijs Kokis your health getting better? 

Kind of you to ask. Yes.  Got new lenses implanted and while my eye doc lied about feeling like an 18-year-old youngster again, it is miraculous to be able to see well again.  

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Flying_Timm said:

I simply can't wait to see and fly the A330! Its simply a different plane to what we currently in MSFS have.

Agreed

• Deputy Sheriffs
28 minutes ago, ahmed2003 said:

Hi Mathijs, I want to ask about the range of the aircraft how many kilometers?

It's a hard question to really answer because the maximum range depends on few factors like the flight conditions, the useful weight of the aircraft (full of passenger and cargo or empty) etc. I would say that you can fly distances of +6000 nm pretty comfortably. That would be for example the distance between London and Buenos Aires.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Secondator said:

It's a hard question to really answer because the maximum range depends on few factors like the flight conditions, the useful weight of the aircraft (full of passenger and cargo or empty) etc. I would say that you can fly distances of +6000 nm pretty comfortably. That would be for example the distance between London and Buenos Aires.

Yeah, I know it's affected by weather conditions and payload, but +6000 nm is a great range, I want to do flights in that range never had done these flights since the release of MSFS. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ahmed2003 said:

Sí, sé que se ve afectado por las condiciones climáticas y la carga útil, pero +6000 nm es un gran rango, quiero hacer vuelos en ese rango, nunca había hecho estos vuelos desde el lanzamiento de MSFS. 

If the load and weather allows you could make an Istanbul - San Francisco. And even with empty cargo, no passengers or luggage, you could go to Australia from Toulouse 

• Like 2

• Aerosoft
49 minutes ago, aviation mike said:

Will the a330 have the default microsoft flight simulator model like the CRJ or a custom flight model

The CRJ has in no way the 'default' Microsoft flight simulator model.  It is fully home-built.  We have never, not in 25 years, used a default flight model.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 3 heures, Mathijs Kok a déclaré :

C'est gentil de votre part de demander. Oui. J'ai eu de nouvelles lentilles implantées et bien que mon médecin oculaire ait menti sur le fait de se sentir à nouveau comme un jeune de 18 ans, il est miraculeux de pouvoir bien voir à nouveau.

I'm glad to know that your eyes are better 😁

• Like 3

• Tom unpinned and locked this topic