Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

• Aerosoft
55 minutes ago, Pilotefr said:

hello Mathijs I read this article today, are you aware? It's good news ? https://msfsaddons.com/2023/03/09/msfs-releases-new-add-on-to-prepare-for-wasm-support-on-xbox/

Yes, we are aware of this (have been for some while). I think the first complex airliner on Xbox/Cloud will be the CRJ.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Hi Mathijs,

are there any updates on wether it will be possible to save and reload flights with complete panel states, including MCDU and all the other systems?

Kind regards

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, Superbus21 said:

Hi Mathijs,

are there any updates on wether it will be possible to save and reload flights with complete panel states, including MCDU and all the other systems?

That is planned, but a hard thing to work on until all systems are done. Could be a feature delivered after release.

• Upvote 2

vor 48 Minuten schrieb Mathijs Kok:

That is planned, but a hard thing to work on until all systems are done. Could be a feature delivered after release.

Ok, thanks for the update!

• Deputy Sheriffs

For those who don't understand why questions about the release date are frequently answered with "42", here's a response from Mathijs from around page 102. Click to expand. ("42" has also been explained many other times):

Please login to display this image.

So, it's come to mean the answer to anything, as well as an answer to questions that can't be answered.

Guys, it's pointless to keep asking for release dates. As noted on the header for this section of the forum, "Please do not ask for release dates because if we can say we would have posted it here and if we do not know we can't say. Any dates that are given should be seen as indications and not promises." It's a waste of your time, it's a waste of time for those who follow the thread and have to scroll past, and it's annoying to see the repeated pattern of the question/the "42" response/the guesses of what "42 means/the explanation.

So two suggestions here: For the moderators, as tempting as it is to respond with "42", let's instead respond with the quote or screenshot of the "Please do not ask for release dates..." text. For everyone else, don't ask and if you do, accept the moderator's response. The moderators function to keep threads on topic, polite, and in bounds. Weeding out repetitive questions that show posters haven't bothered to at least read a couple of pages back before posting a question is in there too.

Thanks for understanding and your respect for the time of those who follow this thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 hours ago, Paolo de Picciotto said:

Hi any release date soon ?

From the section header: "Please do not ask for release dates because if we can say we would have posted it here and if we do not know we can't say. Any dates that are given should be seen as indications and not promises."

3 hours ago, Paolo de Picciotto said:

@mopperleContinue like this to reespond 42 when we ask about the release date and you Will lost all your clients 👍

why will he lose customers? I'm going to explain to you my friend aerosoft it's a big company I've been following since (fs2004) and so here you have a lot of loyal customers we are patient there is still work on the plane so be patient

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

6 hours ago, Paolo de Picciotto said:

@mopperleContinue like this to reespond 42 when we ask about the release date and you Will lost all your clients 👍

I’m going to buy the A330 even if it takes all year, and I’m sure there’s many other people who will say the same thing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

12 hours ago, Paolo de Picciotto said:

Good please go.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Matthew Pochylko said:

Is it or will it be possible to pre-purchase this plane prior to release? Sorry if this has been asked. I just want Mathijs to take my money, I hate my money and love the A333, basically. 

No, not possible. It was never Aerosofts policy to offer a pre-relaese buy and take money from customers before a product has been released. And there is no benefit for customers. It is a DLC and will be avaible to all customers at the same time (at least regarding the Aerosoft shop) when it is released.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Aerosoft
9 hours ago, Matthew Pochylko said:

Is it or will it be possible to pre-purchase this plane prior to release? Sorry if this has been asked. I just want Mathijs to take my money, I hate my money and love the A333, basically. 

We would do this for hardware (or boxed products) that have limited availability, but not for downloads. It does not feel right to have your money and you not having the product.

• Like 5

• Aerosoft
4 hours ago, Pilotefr said:

Yes, we heard about that.  For sure it will make marketing a lot easier because right now a product like North Sea is all the way down the marketing stepladder. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Yes, we heard about that.  For sure it will make marketing a lot easier because right now a product like North Sea is all the way down the marketing stepladder. 

Can we have bunch of images.

• Like 2

Is there any chance everyone including staff can just ignore any posts asking about release dates or anything related to schedules rather than going through the same old same old 42 and then having to explain that over and over again. Its most annoying catching up and seeing half the conversation about 42 and meanings.

Looking forward to seeing the preview video later this week.

I guess the manual for this product is the most complex yet?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

• Tom unpinned and locked this topic