Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

On 2/9/2023 at 3:18 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Small tweak to the performance pages:

I hope I'm not being too pedantic here, but it is rather strange to write the units as "kgs" instead of "kg" which is the correct way of writing units in accordance with the International System of Units. 

• Like 1

On 2/9/2023 at 6:39 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

We do, all these thing are developed in our 'simulator or the simulator' we have. Just not exported for a while. 
Do note that also here there are remarkable differences between versions.

I was worried about this too, thank you for clarifying. 

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Currently I manage 6 projects

Speaking of projects... Some time ago you said that the development team had the capacity to work on two aircraft projects at a time. Can you confirm that you have been working on another aircraft in parallel with the A330? 

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Florian031190:

Hello come the A330 for Xbox Series X/S?

Is the EFB for PC or Xbox? In the A310 for XBOX is the EFB ready.👍 We wait so much for the A330 on Xbox.

Greetings from Germany.

Yeah, it will come for Xbox and also with an EFB! But this question has answered so many times, from many forum users here. 

On 2/10/2023 at 1:43 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Yes we will support the standard checklist system of the sim.

Hi,

I am afraid we are talking about different things here. In order to clarify my question, please let me make some additional statements:

The standard MSFS CL is just a listed sequence of items, which you are able to tick when setting the simulator. That means that there is no immersion in it at all;

- What I ment in my post was completely different. Your A330 for P3D was with included procedures of:

-- reading the items of every applicable CL in the correct sequence (the user can hear pilot's voice);

-- the changes of corresponding switches can be viwed (if chosen);

-- the applied settings are confirmed by the PM;

-- the correct settings can automatically apply by PM (if chosen);

In regards to all the above and having the opinion of other users, I may wish to state that those features were making the Aerosoft's version of Airbuses developed for P3D unique among all competitors. It was supporting too much the newbies in their way of learning the AC and knowing what was actually going on in the cockpit during different stages of the flight.

Hope the item is clear now and you may wish to submit your comments.

• Aerosoft
20 hours ago, Florian031190 said:

Hello come the A330 for Xbox Series X/S?

Is the EFB for PC or Xbox? In the A310 for XBOX is the EFB ready.👍 We wait so much for the A330 on Xbox.

All parts of this product should work the same on all platforms.

• Aerosoft
18 hours ago, NovemberTangoJuliet said:

Speaking of projects... Some time ago you said that the development team had the capacity to work on two aircraft projects at a time. Can you confirm that you have been working on another aircraft in parallel with the A330? 

I am unable to confirm or deny.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Aerosoft
4 hours ago, Goshob said:

Hi,

I am afraid we are talking about different things here. In order to clarify my question, please let me make some additional statements:

The standard MSFS CL is just a listed sequence of items, which you are able to tick when setting the simulator. That means that there is no immersion in it at all;

- What I ment in my post was completely different. Your A330 for P3D was with included procedures of:

-- reading the items of every applicable CL in the correct sequence (the user can hear pilot's voice);

-- the changes of corresponding switches can be viwed (if chosen);

-- the applied settings are confirmed by the PM;

-- the correct settings can automatically apply by PM (if chosen);

In regards to all the above and having the opinion of other users, I may wish to state that those features were making the Aerosoft's version of Airbuses developed for P3D unique among all competitors. It was supporting too much the newbies in their way of learning the AC and knowing what was actually going on in the cockpit during different stages of the flight.

Hope the item is clear now and you may wish to submit your comments.

Sorry, not planned. But I think you mean flows, not checklists,

The standard MSFS checklist is not just a list though, it can point out the control, highlight the control, autocomplete, shows you what checklists have been done etc. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, marcus_sweden said:

Does this mean the "interactive" co-pilot is out too? I really liked that feature.

Sure, I will probably get FS2Crew anyway but without this I'd say it becomes a must have :).

Woah I loved the co-pilot doing the flows. That was one of the best features of the P3D version!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2