Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

• Aerosoft
16 hours ago, Goshob said:

Hi Guys!

I have a question to Aerosoft team. Are you planning to include the CL and all functions repated to it into the new version of A330, applicable to MSFS?

Yes we will support the standard checklist system of the sim.

• Like 1

• Aerosoft
10 minutes ago, Pilotefr said:

@Mathijs KokI had a question I'm curious lol when you test the plane personally do you have a defined route or defined phases or is it more like you want?

Me? Believe me you do not want me to test these things. Jouka is the test manager and he guides all the tests. 

They are normally not a fixed route but very much based on flight stages.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Me? Believe me you do not want me to test these things. Jouka is the test manager and he guides all the tests. 

They are normally not a fixed route but very much based on flight stages.

yes you why that lol? ah okay it really fascinates me to know how it goes the stages of the flights?

11 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I am always surprised people when people think I know a lot about Airbusses.  Unlike Robert Randazzo who is a pilot and bloody owns part of a vintage airliner, I am really a project manager. Currently I manage 6 projects. Today I spend almost all my time on the Gulf project (I love those projects, they are simple and sell a ton) . Anything I post is work or information from the people who are in my teams (or chatGPT, lol). 

People always confuse Aerosoft with other teams like PMDG, Fenix etc. That is simply not correct. We are a basically a publisher. We have as many people in marketing/public relation as we have in development. At any given moment we are working on 40 projects.  We have a solid sales department, people working on sim hardware you have never seen, we have a warehouse with the worlds largest collection of boxed products and sim hardware. Our marketing department is as large as my MSFS department. We do products for every console, bus, train, metro, truck and very soon standard cars. 

We have an office where around 40 people work full time.  There is simply no other publisher in this field that comes close,

oh yes it's really amazing now I understand how it works and I better understand your role thank you for this answer

• Like 2

• Aerosoft
10 minutes ago, Bill Zarkov said:

Undoubtedly a silly question but, will there be a freight variant and if so, at launch?

Looking forward to the 330 and appreciated your engagement here.

Not planned, sorry.

On 2/9/2023 at 4:47 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Not planned at this moment as it would not be compatible with Xbox/Cloud.

I'm using  my ipad for the Fenix a320 and it's really cool. Hope you will give at PC users the chance to use the EFB on a tablet. It's cool. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1