Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

• Deputy Sheriffs
23 minutes ago, easyjet01 said:

Just like the P3D version can we add text onto the main fuselage? For example a registration or does it have to be done via that AS_A333_EXT_LIVERY.dds file? 

Please as k such questions in the correct forum: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/1172-repaints/

• Aerosoft
14 minutes ago, sofiane33vjy said:

Hey,

@Mathijs Kok I’am really excited with the projects A330 for fs2020.

so  I´can help you I am Airbus technical ! So you can contact me this email. 

sofianealiouat@hotmail.com 

Thanks, I will ask Jouka to contact you.

On 2/3/2023 at 6:35 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Thanks, I will ask Jouka to contact you.

Does the a330 follow the (default/custom) ILS or navdata?

On 2/2/2023 at 9:53 PM, silv3rsurf3r said:

I bet the investment will pay off massively! You´re the first to release a proper long haul. Personally I coulnd´t care less about failures and stuff, as long as the autopilot works, vnav and common approach types are available, I´m beyond hyped for this! Also looking forward for better frames coming from the fenix 320.

Wrong inibuilds already has. This will just be more modern. 

• Aerosoft
5 hours ago, EucalyptusTea said:

Will we also have the function in the MSFS version that we can print out the loadsheet and put it on the center console?

It planned but we can't get that done in the initial release.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The good news of this Sunday is that you will be able to edit the runway length in the calculations. 

I was not a huge fan of this because an A330 does do intersections take-offs a lot and that since we discussed this issue a lot of our advisory pilots told us they are simply not allowed to accept these shortened runways. But as it seems to be an easy fix...why not. If this is a big deal for some people...

Will this not delay the release? 

vor 26 Minuten schrieb Mathijs Kok:

The good news of this Sunday is that you will be able to edit the runway length in the calculations. 

I was not a huge fan of this because an A330 does do intersections take-offs a lot and that since we discussed this issue a lot of our advisory pilots told us they are simply not allowed to accept these shortened runways. But as it seems to be an easy fix...why not. If this is a big deal for some people...

Thank you Mathijs. Happy last Weekend-Evening for this week

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And to say that there are some people here saying to stop asking for stuff... The amount of stuff you added on requests are astonishing. Good job aerosoft!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I sure hope we will have a more complete product...... lol.

The A330 was my fav plane in P3D but this A310 gives me the same feeling. Will be hard to move from it to the A330 as I don't really like sidesticks now as I like yokes and use the Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo.