Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

On 1/17/2023 at 12:50 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Please login to display this image.

The downvotes minions are so funny... then they proceed to give you 13 thanks. While you just showed how amazing this forum is at keeping good ties with your customers. Thank you!

• Upvote 3

• Developer
13 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

“I was created to fulfill a function and I failed in it. I negated my own existence.”

That is what we are waiting for Hans Hartmann to say.

And now you know, why my robovac is called "The Project Manager" 😜

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Aerosoft
10 hours ago, Flying_Timm said:

Can we expect that simBrief plannings (PAX, Cargo, fuel,..) will also be taken from simbrief into the EFB? Otherwise it was always a bit pitty to adjust the sliders to the planning in simbrief to match.

Of course!

• Like 2

• Aerosoft
6 hours ago, Svend Loggerhead said:

How’s systems development coming along?

(of course if that’s still under wraps I’ll respect that)

Not as fast any anybody would like, but good. Every day more bits of the cockpit start to light up. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 12/23/2022 at 11:58 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Was doing tests on the lighting and decided to share a few last images before the festive weekend. Do note I did find some things that need to be corrected, so as always, work in progress and no need to point out things! Solid 60 fps on my system btw.

In the 6 th image I see 6 chairs inside the cabin but I think a330 has 8 like this ##  ####  ## in economy class. @Mathijs Kok are you planning to fix that?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, YAG said:

In the 6 th image I see 6 chairs inside the cabin but I think a330 has 8 like this ##  ####  ## in economy class. @Mathijs Kok are you planning to fix that?

No, there are 3 more, you just can’t see them because of the window. Look at the second window from the left, and you can see a tiny part of the 8th chair.

• Upvote 3

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, YAG said:

It could also be only 7 seats. ;) But TBH, as there are so many variants out there IRL I wouldnt call this important at all

1 hour ago, Svend Loggerhead said:

No, there are 3 more, you just can’t see them because of the window. Look at the second window from the left, and you can see a tiny part of the 8th chair.

But that means there is 9 seats which is similar to 777/787 while a330 has 8 doesn’t make sense to have the 9th seat it wouldn’t fit you get me? 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb mopperle:

It could also be only 7 seats. ;) But TBH, as there are so many variants out there IRL I wouldnt call this important at all

I don’t think there are that many variants of the economy layout of the A330-300, if any. I did a quick research via SeatGuru for around eight of the largest A330-300 operators and they all use a 2-4-2 layout in eco.

• Thanks 1

I ask the team to develop Azul liveries, even the special ones, it would be very interesting for us Brazilian users

------please do not post copyrighted images-----------

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I will find out.

In the mean time, roll out of another model. Work will now start on the painkit that we'll distribute as soon as possible .

do a turkish airlines one ! love this ❤️ 

• Like 1