Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

• Aerosoft
3 minutes ago, JasonmCork said:

Is there a % update for A330? Cant wait for this!

89.33% (plus or minus 20%)

Today I got some new files for the eManual covering the EFB. The eManual is a part I feel stronger about every week. It is just so damned easy to find everything you need to know.

Please login to display this image.

Certainly in procedures it helps so much.

Want to know more about the taxi route? Click on the info button on item 135 and you get this:

Heck even I could fly this bus.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And we will do all we can to get this on Xbox as soon as possible. We feel very strong about Xbox and Xbox Cloud.

Thanks Mathijs, appreciate all the hard work 😁

Will the wing views still use the exterior sound set? And if so, is there any way to at least tie their sound set to the cockpit?

• Aerosoft
31 minutes ago, Bigt said:

Will the wing views still use the exterior sound set? And if so, is there any way to at least tie their sound set to the cockpit?

I will check, but as said wing views have a seriously low priority as pilots do not sit in seat 23A.

That said.... something is being considered...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

• Aerosoft
2 minutes ago, Black2306 said:

Mathijs, I’m sorry, but I didn’t find info about navigraph. I like your screen with navdata, but   do you have any plans about integration navigraph? 

100% covered, 100% the same as NavDataPro.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:
2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Dimentichi il +- 20%

But with the percentage data do we mean the completeness of the aircraft compared to reality or the percentage data that is missing to complete it?

Seeing as the aircraft fully conforms to the MSFS SDK (as I presume it must because of Xbox compatibility), does this mean that it is likely compatible with the YourControls shared cockpit addon, as there aren't any major workarounds for systems? 

1 hour ago, Leonardo Meschini said:

But with the percentage data do we mean the completeness of the aircraft compared to reality or the percentage data that is missing to complete it?

87.6% of statistics are made up....

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Mathijs Kok:

Does that have the engines we model initially?

TAP never operated the a333 btw, they only operate the a332 with GE engines and the a339. I'm just wondering why you have created the TAP livery, because it is actually fictional.

• Deputy Sheriffs
10 minutes ago, Luca_ 04 said:

TAP never operated the a333 btw, they only operate the a332 with GE engines and the a339. So I'm wondering why you have created the TAP livery, because it is actually fictional.

TAP has had 4 A330-343s in the past up until 2019 when they were leased by Air Canada. So even though they don't operate anymore for TAP, the livery itself is definitely not fictional. You can find the real aircraft if you google the registration "CS-TOU". :)

• Like 2

• Aerosoft
10 hours ago, blanderrr said:

Seeing as the aircraft fully conforms to the MSFS SDK (as I presume it must because of Xbox compatibility), does this mean that it is likely compatible with the YourControls shared cockpit addon, as there aren't any major workarounds for systems? 

Almost any system is build from scratch.

• Like 1