Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

9 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

See 

No videos yet, we only want to do that when things really look good.

yes it's normal everything has to be perfect very good job thank you for all the photos you share

• Aerosoft

Friends, when we are two weeks from release you will see our marketing go in overdrive, until that happens, just relax, have a drink and look at some of the amazing products released by others. Like the VisionJet from FlightFX. Damned good aircraft!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Amigos, cuando estemos a dos semanas del lanzamiento, verán que nuestro marketing se acelera, hasta que eso suceda, solo relájense, tomen un trago y vean algunos de los increíbles productos lanzados por otros. Como el VisionJet de FlightFX. ¡Maldito buen avión!

Something similar like that embraer 175 ? But only that they instead of announcing exact date, they say soon. Correct me if it is not 

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, Daniel Regueira Filgueiras said:

Something similar like that embraer 175 ? But only that they instead of announcing exact date, they say soon. Correct me if it is not 

It is unfortunate our logo is so prominent on the videos for this fine product. We are not the developer, nor are we the publisher for this product.  It should be clear we are involved in some ways, but this is an FFS product, not an Aerosoft product. We will not do the support (of course we'll do sale support for sales we do). I just want to make sure expectations are clear. Now, this is in no way a negative comment on the product. I got it on my disk and fly it a lot. 

Release is not far off though. I know that. 

• Like 8

I know it may be a bit earlier but how will the performance be compared to other aircrafts ? One aircraft that comes to mind is the pmdg 737 as its so fps friendly on many systems. 

Kind Regards

Selah

• Aerosoft
10 hours ago, Selah said:

I know it may be a bit earlier but how will the performance be compared to other aircrafts ? One aircraft that comes to mind is the pmdg 737 as its so fps friendly on many systems. 

It is for sure even friendlier than that. 

• Like 3

without making controversy, just to know but how come my comment about the modeling of the passenger cabin has been removed? I just wrote that those of the crjs (your aircraft) are modeled at least, it doesn't seem like a secret to me. I see that many questions about it are rightly still posted, mine is not.

It is always nice to see the progress of this wonderful bird, and even more so when you see it on platforms like fselite, from the experience of other publications I think that it is very close to being in the virtual skies, Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year.

I have to say I very much like what I see here in the forum. But how do you cope with the critics that some textures are not up to 2022 Standards? Also in regard to products of competitors setting new norms. Will there be a rethinking with small improvements being made for texturing?

Thanks

DK

• Aerosoft
18 minutes ago, DK67 said:

I have to say I very much like what I see here in the forum. But how do you cope with the critics that some textures are not up to 2022 Standards? Also in regard to products of competitors setting new norms. Will there be a rethinking with small improvements being made for texturing

That is not anticipated. Keep in mind we work for three platforms, PC, Xbox and Cloud.  
We also believe it looks pretty as it is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
11 minutes ago, Pilotamg said:

@Mathijs Kok we will have the noise of the (PTU) at the time of taxiing?

No, you will hear it when the PTU needs to transfer pressure between systems, that basically can happen at any time depending on how the three hydraulic systems are pressurized. However, keep in mind this is more or less totally unrealistic as you can't hear it in the cockpit when the avionic fans are on. 

• Thanks 4

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, Pilotamg said:

it's really great from aerosoft to think about the xbox user because the only plane we have is the 747 by default I really can't wait to fly the 330

It's simple, there are a lot of customers on Xbox and Cloud. A company that only wants to sell for PC is loosing out on a lot of sales. Personally I love the cloud version. Starts faster than on the Xbox and works great on my tablet. 

Besides, doing things this way also makes the product usable for people with simpler systems. The average flightsimmer on a forum like this has serious hardware, but the average user does not have a 3060 graphics card. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

No, you will hear it when the PTU needs to transfer pressure between systems, that basically can happen at any time depending on how the three hydraulic systems are pressurized. However, keep in mind this is more or less totally unrealistic as you can't hear it in the cockpit when the avionic fans are on. 

I had forgotten that we do not hear the same noise in the cockpit the noise of the exit of the flaps on heard?

16 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

It's simple, there are a lot of customers on Xbox and Cloud. A company that only wants to sell for PC is loosing out on a lot of sales. Personally I love the cloud version. Starts faster than on the Xbox and works great on my tablet. 

Besides, doing things this way also makes the product usable for people with simpler systems. The average flightsimmer on a forum like this has serious hardware, but the average user does not have a 3060 graphics card. 

yes it's true and then having a good computer it costs more than the xbox series x or s

14 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Ahum, blame that on the festive days. Jouka is right, there is not PTU.  

I insist you all vote my post down, lol.

lol I like to put votes it's to thank you for answering my questions

Hi, will the A330 only be the same version as in P3D (A330-343 with MTOW 233tons and around 76 tons of fuel capacity) or will there finally be another engine or maybe the smaller A330-200? (maybe also the A330-300E with the same fuel capacity as the A330-200?)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bigt said:

I've seen this question come up several times but I haven't seen an answer to it: will the V1 call out be included this time?

+ the actual radio altimeter of the a330, and not the 320 family one like on p3d please

• Upvote 2