Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

vor 31 Minuten schrieb polirom:

For when a modern 350??. I miss a plane with digital cockpits. I love the 330 but making a 340 that is the same as a 330 with 4 engines seems like a waste of time.

We firstly have to wait for the 330 we dont need a 350 xD

• Upvote 3

• Deputy Sheriffs

A couple of posts were just hidden to all but admins and mods, due to sniping at each other's opinions. Please be respectful of each other and avoid posting that your opinion of what's "needed" is better /more valid than someone else's. 

• Upvote 2

• Aerosoft
9 hours ago, Elling Weme said:

Hi, will the bus be compatible with the TCA Airbus Throttle and reversers?

Please login to display this image.

Yes, in fact that is being worked on at this very moment. We should have some video of that soon.

• Like 9

On 11/10/2022 at 3:23 PM, Tobias Nome said:

I dont want to speak on behalf of Aerosoft, but I do believe it has been stated that they are aiming for a bit different market than ie Fenix Sim. While we can certainly expect a detailed and hifi A330, I think it will be more aimed at the day to day operation, not simulating failures and so on (something I personally am totally fine with).

I am fine with normal ops simulation.  As long as 'normal ops' does what it's supposed to do.  Tracking  a vertical and lateral path accurately, being one, a well engineered comprehensive sound set being the other.   An aircraft can still have high levels of fidelity and immersion akin to Fenix and FBW without needing to model complex failures.

• Like 1

I had a question for the configuration of the AI mode is it difficult to set up for xbox? because inibuilds with the a310 it does not work and he answered that he could make it work thanks for the answer Mathjis

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Yes, in fact that is being worked on at this very moment. We should have some video of that soon.

I know you probably can't release too much but if you've got it in the sim what's the fps like?

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, Pao13 said:

Sorry if this has been already communicated but will the release PC/Xbox be synchronized ?

No. Or rather I doubt it. Let me explain.

For this release we hope to be working with Microsoft on the release. That means out release and the release on the marketplace should be at least close together. On Xbox and Cloud however we can only start to test when the files are fully inserted into the system. And with a project like this you have to calculate with at least 50 hours of serious testing.  And when we find problems we have to find a way to fix it. 

Let me assure you, we fully believe in the way Microsoft feels that PC, Cloud and Xbox should be one platform and all files should work on all platforms. We will got to great lengths to make that happen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

¡Por supuesto!

Another question about that, I know it's unrealistic, but it's what I have for the issue of space in my desk area. Will there be no problem with thrustmaster's Boeing TCA Throttle? I repeat that it is unrealistic but it is what I have for space issue. Greetings 

• Aerosoft

It should be no problem as it goes down to axes and buttons assignments.

However you won't have the physical notches as you have with the Airbus TCA.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

No. Or rather I doubt it. Let me explain.

For this release we hope to be working with Microsoft on the release. That means out release and the release on the marketplace should be at least close together. On Xbox and Cloud however we can only start to test when the files are fully inserted into the system. And with a project like this you have to calculate with at least 50 hours of serious testing.  And when we find problems we have to find a way to fix it. 

Let me assure you, we fully believe in the way Microsoft feels that PC, Cloud and Xbox should be one platform and all files should work on all platforms. We will got to great lengths to make that happen.

Thanks Mathijs ! looks great !!

hello guys ,any chance we can fly this beauty by the end of this year ?if you guys already tired to reply this kind of message just ignore me ,anyway thanks so much for you guys bring this wonderful aircraft to us ! I'm very grateful 

13 minutes ago, pilotzed said:

hello guys ,any chance we can fly this beauty by the end of this year ?if you guys already tired to reply this kind of message just ignore me ,anyway thanks so much for you guys bring this wonderful aircraft to us ! I'm very grateful 

Read what's going on in the thread before asking questions.

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, pilotzed said:

Sorry no news on a release date. We are taking our time.

• Aerosoft

Was doing tests on the lighting and decided to share a few last images before the festive weekend. Do note I did find some things that need to be corrected, so as always, work in progress and no need to point out things! Solid 60 fps on my system btw.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 8