Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

11 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

That is one of the last layers to be done, as said work in progress!

Amazing!! Thank you so much. And yes I know I wasnt saying this in regards to the picture you sent us. The idea just popped up. 🙏

Looking good. If I may chime in to the "whats gonna be thereafter" discussion. I absolutely second an A340-300/600! I mean, there is as far as I know NO rendition for the MSFS platform at all, P3D never had one as well. Its just one of those airplanes thats never been really well done and its a huge fan favourite. It's also kind of a close relative to the A330. I just think if a A340 was done to the same standard as the A330 is, it could very well be a highly appreciated and good selling product. Its just sad, that the A340 is at the end of its lifespan and while it was active (I mean it still is for a few years to come), we never had a really good rendition for it in the sim. Kinda the same thing with the A380. But regarding that plane I'm fairly hopeful about the FBW one. 

Anyways, offtopic over.

A330 is looking great and I'm looking forward to flying it :) 

• Like 1

• Aerosoft
4 hours ago, nonoamg said:

hello mathijs at the end of the month you can let us know the price? 

Sorry will keep that until release. But as with all our products it will be moderate. We do not believe in very high priced products.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, nonoamg said:

hello mathijs at the end of the month you can let us know the price? 

3 minutes ago, Frap 99 said:

The down vote minions are funny😂

yes I don't understand the down votes it was a simple question😁

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Sorry will keep that until release. But as with all our products it will be moderate. We do not believe in very high priced products.

thank you for reply

• Deputy Sheriffs

I think many people are simply annoyed by always reading the same questions about progress, release dates, prices, pictures etc. which always get the same answers, that there are is nothing to show/tell.

Please be aware that many users subscribe to these topics to get informed when there is something really new instead of the same boring questions. So please simply lean back and wait. You can be sure that if there are news, they will immediately be posted. ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs
12 hours ago, nonoamg said:

yes I don't understand the down votes it was a simple question😁

Then you should think about your own behaviour. ;)

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Then you should think about your own behaviour. ;)

what behavior are you talking about? we have the right to ask questions it's not forbidden by the way Mathijs kindly answered me if it's fun for you to put low votes

• Like 4

13 hours ago, mopperle said:

I think many people are simply annoyed by always reading the same questions about progress, release dates, prices, pictures etc. which always get the same answers, that there are is nothing to show/tell.

Please be aware that many users subscribe to these topics to get informed when there is something really new instead of the same boring questions. So please simply lean back and wait. You can be sure that if there are news, they will immediately be posted. ;)

I think my question was relatively relevent. Wanted to know if a project being finished means another one going faster. And I still got downvoted. Let's be honest there is a lot of pessimistic people in this forum.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, nonoamg said:

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

The hype i have for this plane cant be explained. I just love the a330 so much