Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

6 hours ago, Flavio1 said:

No. I think that Fenix is an superb piece of software but I am not interested in failures et similia. My idea was: for now I switch to pmdg and next year to Aerosoft A320, but I am wrong now because I misanderstood Aerosoft planning. So I will go for Fenix disabling all failures opt. 

The flight flow of fenix a320 is just amazing. You cant hope for a better a320 like seriously. And its so cheap. Just disable failures

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

vor 18 Stunden schrieb nonoamg:

I am proposing a little game to keep us waiting. Which first flight did you plan to do with which company on the first day? I put the list of companies that Mathijs communicated :

Livery list:

DRAGON AIR B-LAB

EDELWEIS HB-JHQ

LION PK-LEF

VIRGIN ATLANTIC G-VKSS

CORSAIR F-HSKY

AIR CANADA C-GFAF

CATHAY PACIFIC B-LBJ

EUROWINGS O-OSFB

SAUDIA HZ-AQI

SINGAPORE AIRLINES 9V-SSB

LUFTHANSA D-AIKO

SWISS HB-JHK

AIRBUS HOUSECOLOR

Edelweiss Zurich (LSZH) to Geneva (LSGG).

Peter

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We actually simply have no fixed idea what to do after the A330. There are a few plans but also some professional projects that need to be done.

Also no statement on the release. I suggest simply not discussing or asking because that makes so little sense. 

How about go outside of the box and do the Dash 8 or the ATR?

• Aerosoft
37 minutes ago, Tobias Nome said:

Both are due to be released from Majestic and Milviz respectively

Keep in mind that competition does not mean a lot to us. Almost all of our projects have professional customers. 

• Like 2

On 11/16/2022 at 11:17 PM, Mathijs Kok said:
1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

请记住,竞争对我们来说意义不大。我们几乎所有的项目都有专业的客户。 

TheA340/A350 is possible?

Such as a340-200/300 

Not heard any workshop make them

If not 

I think A321Neo/LR/XLR also can be a new expend product in A320series

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Keep in mind that competition does not mean a lot to us. Almost all of our projects have professional customers. 

Yea the a340 would be cool. Its like an a330 with 4 engines. And no one seems to be making an a340 for msfs

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

YES PLEASE, I ask you from the bottom of my heart, I pay what is necessary, but an a340-200, -300 makes me fall in love. Personally I like that one more than the -600, those engines seem excessively large to me. However, all 3 variants would be excellent!

• Upvote 3

There is a developer who is making the a340-600, but I haven't seen much progress, it's freeware and they have few resources, so you guys can do it much better surely.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, JasonmCork said:

How about go outside of the box and do the Dash 8 or the ATR?

15 hours ago, Tobias Nome said:

Both are due to be released from Majestic and Milviz respectively

Majestic is making the Q400 and maybe the 300. What's really missing is the smaller -100 and -200 (and also the -300 if Majestic aren't making it, I know that's a little bit of an if). They're great for STOL ops in Norway and have been criminally missing from the sim for ages.

Asobo is also still working on their ATR, no?

• Aerosoft
10 hours ago, Frap 99 said:

Hey @Mathijs Koksince the offshore is releasing tomorrow does that mean you will all focus on the a330 and it will be faster?

Not really. It will mean that I can focus more but my part is not what will close the project.
Oh and we'll do the Twin Otter update next week as well.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, TaWeno said:

could you upload a picture of the a330? Or what percentage goes? Or else for when a video that at least shows the cabin or some information? I'm desperate

😂😂😂 i feel you. And yes a video would be really cool for us to wait

• Aerosoft

I know, but as said almost all work is done outside the sim at this moment. And exporting it to the sim is not an easy task, in total easily takes a few hours that are simply not effective.

However, end of the month we have a new deadline when certain parts have to be completed and shown in the sim. What is open for those are the details on the gear etc. When that is done I can make good images of that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And @Mathijs Kok please make it dirty and used. A clean a330 is just cursed. Ik its not final product but i dont make this claim in regards to the photos. Just a thing that is important to note since most of us rather have dirty planes and used planes than all clean plastic planes👍

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
Just now, nonoamg said:

thank you very much for the photos it is really too beautiful the details its incredible congratulations for your work

Well, keep in mind I am just the project manager. It's Stefan and Anne who do the actual work.

• Like 2