Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

Due to the lack of release info, taking into account that 2022 is just about to end, I think this is likely to be released in 2023. It's not a bad thing, as we all prefer a completed aircraft in a good shape, rather than a product with significant bugs, but imho assuring few months ago that it would be launched this year was probably a mistake, I think the policy of "it will be released when it's ready" is better, prevents people from disappointments.

PS: Mathijs get well soon!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/14/2022 at 8:23 PM, Captain L3on said:

why you saying coomming out on april work is 95% finish make no sence sory

what's wrong with you Mathijs told you that he was ill, instead of wishing him good and fast recovery you are asking for the project progress shame on you 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

On 11/7/2022 at 7:07 PM, Daniel Regueira Filgueiras said:

It seems that they hope to launch in the first quarter of 2023, possible April. They didn't say much information. 

Still no response to this from Mathijs as far I see can see.
Mats

10 hours ago, Tobias Nome said:

People really need to chill regarding release date. They'l let us know when there's news

I agree with you, I'd rather you go calmly than take it out soon. I prefer a finished product, which is not major bugs and can fly. So go calmly, as if you were taking it out in August 2023. That they go calmly, is what matters to me, that it is finished and that it can fly to endure bugs that make it impossible to fly. 

Sorry English, used with a translator 

• Like 1

I want who really takes the time to do the plane well I would like to know if you test the AI co-pilot mode on the xbox version? because I like to leave the co-pilot on the track and park alone or take off

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, production said:

I'd like to see a preview of the A330 flight rather than EFB.

So would I, lol. But as explained almost everybody is at this moment developed and tested outside the sim (we basically simulate the simulator with our internally developed tools) . Exporting it to the actual simulator would just slow development. 

vor 14 Stunden schrieb ahmed2003:

what's wrong with you Mathijs told you that he was ill, instead of wishing him good and fast recovery you are asking for the project progress shame on you 

I never wrote anything about Mathijs and his work hes doing a great job so do the team I am only saying something about the guy 

ps: firstly look at my other post I was wishing him blessings and wishing him the best but I think you dont saw that. I would suggest to look closely first before you shame one. 
Thank you !

Hallo,

at what development stage is the aircaft ? is it already beta ? and how much percent its already done ? is there already a release period ? because some say it gonna be released 2022

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, adadja said:

Hallo,

at what development stage is the aircaft ? is it already beta ? and how much percent its already done ? is there already a release period ? because some say it gonna be released 2022

When we have news on a release we'll mention it here.

vor 57 Minuten schrieb Mathijs Kok:

When we have news on a release we'll mention it here.

I don’t care when it will be released but as Christmas is near, I and some other people would like to know, if they should keep their saved money for Christmas presents or if they can spend it on somewhere else before Christmas or if the presents we get on Christmas (e.g. money from grandparents) will be enough. 😉

I and many other people can fully understand, that it’s impossible to give any concrete dates and I know, that’s kinda tired and stupid to ask the same question over and over again, at least I think so when I see here and in several other forums everyday the same question in the same threads. There are many factors which needs to be considered when developing a product for a simulator and especially the last years has been very turbulent as many people has been sick for a longer period of time.

So it would be really great, if you could give us just a small hint regarding what to do with our saved money for Christmas presents 🎁😉 (Not asking for a reales date)

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, Flavio1 said:

Take the money, put it in an envelope, lock it in a drawer and forget it.

When the plane comes out you can buy it right away. :)

😉

Or just buy something nice for the people you love. 

I bet a A330 is not high on their list.

• Like 4

People can have enough enjoyment from the A310 for awhile until this comes out. You'll enjoy the upgrade even more.  Hope you've recovering ok from COVID it ain't fun.

48 minutes ago, VBHB said:

People can have enough enjoyment from the A310 for awhile until this comes out. You'll enjoy the upgrade even more.  Hope you've recovering ok from COVID it ain't fun.

Nah the a310 is a mid range and its old. Even if its cool ash, we want a long haul that is modern

• Aerosoft
5 hours ago, Frap 99 said:

But @Mathijs Kok where is the video you said that you will showcase soon when i asked you about handrest, tray table, windows etc.😉

Read what I wrote yesterday. All development is at this moment done outside the sim so images and videos are at this moment hard to do.

Hello I am new here and I would like to make some suggestions to make the plane even more unique.

Although not required for the plane, and could be added later as an update, I would like to be able to interact with the passenger window (raise and lower it), raise and lower the food table and if possible interact with the screen. (Put the remaining flight time, the location in the world, the route it will follow, etc...) Or even the possibility to go to YouTube and put a video (as if it were a movie, and so they would not have to buy the Rights).
Seeing passengers or a flight attendant moving down the aisle with a trolley would be 10, but I don't think that's possible anymore. Still, here's the idea. (I imagine that at least there will be the detail that he leaves the coffee in the cabin as in P3D).

Sorry for my bad english, I'm Spanish.

• Deputy Sheriffs
21 minutes ago, TaWeno said:

Hello I am new here and I would like to make some suggestions to make the plane even more unique.

Although not required for the plane, and could be added later as an update, I would like to be able to interact with the passenger window (raise and lower it), raise and lower the food table and if possible interact with the screen. (Put the remaining flight time, the location in the world, the route it will follow, etc...) Or even the possibility to go to YouTube and put a video (as if it were a movie, and so they would not have to buy the Rights).
Seeing passengers or a flight attendant moving down the aisle with a trolley would be 10, but I don't think that's possible anymore. Still, here's the idea. (I imagine that at least there will be the detail that he leaves the coffee in the cabin as in P3D).

Sorry for my bad english, I'm Spanish.

Sorry, but things like that will never be done. Aerosoft always focus on the daily job of a pilot, and thats why the whole thing is called "Flight Simulator". What you are looking for is a "Passenger Simulator". ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Sorry, but things like that will never be done. Aerosoft always focus on the daily job of a pilot, and thats why the whole thing is called "Flight Simulator". What you are looking for is a "Passenger Simulator". ;)

No, I am looking for a quality aircraft in its flight systems, and logically focused on the life of a pilot. I was saying it to entertain us on a cruise, as some extra ideas.

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Read what I wrote yesterday. All development is at this moment done outside the sim so images and videos are at this moment hard to do.

what is the work focused on right now?