Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

3 hours ago, ben carpy said:

¿Está el avión actualmente en pruebas beta y cuánto tiempo se anunciará la fecha de lanzamiento del avión antes del lanzamiento real? Gracias

Apparently in a group Facebook right now. It seems that they hope to launch in the first quarter of 2023, possible April. They didn't say much information. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daniel Regueira Filgueiras said:

Apparently in a group Facebook right now. It seems that they hope to launch in the first quarter of 2023, possible April. They didn't say much information. 

Where did you read that?

1 hour ago, Daniel Regueira Filgueiras said:

In group Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 Latinoamérica. According to the moderator who went to the event in Holland 

:(

1 hour ago, Frap 99 said:

Well its sad if it comes out in 2023.Last year they said it will out come this year (around december) april is 6 month. Half a year... Hopefully its not true

Thats how it is with development. No promises have been made regarding release, and I think we all want a product that is finished and not rushed

• Like 2

Since the release of the Fenix and latter FBW updates,  a new benchmark has been set for expectation and levels of fidelity and immersion.  I certainly hope Aerosoft will deliver for the A330 what has been delivered for the A320.

On 11/8/2022 at 10:48 AM, dukebe60 said:

Since the release of the Fenix and latter FBW updates,  a new benchmark has been set for expectation and levels of fidelity and immersion.  I certainly hope Aerosoft will deliver for the A330 what has been delivered for the A320.

I dont want to speak on behalf of Aerosoft, but I do believe it has been stated that they are aiming for a bit different market than ie Fenix Sim. While we can certainly expect a detailed and hifi A330, I think it will be more aimed at the day to day operation, not simulating failures and so on (something I personally am totally fine with).

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs
21 minutes ago, Captain L3on said:

why you saying coomming out on april work is 95% finish make no sence sory

What are you exactly referring too?