Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

Am 5.8.2022 um 16:05 schrieb Patrick Helzer:

As far as I know Lufthansa, Air Canada, Turkish Airlines, South African Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Air China, Lion Air, Saudia, Eurowings, Aeroflot, Corsair, AirAsia X, Brussels Airlines, SAS, Swiss and Edelweiss have the A333 RR.

Adding Garuda Indonesia and Oman Air.

Hallo,

i have a question about the flight model, is there gonna be a difference of the behavior of the aircraft depend of a weight like in reality ? will it be possible to perform  an Autoland ? 

• Aerosoft
48 minutes ago, adadja said:

Hallo,

i have a question about the flight model, is there gonna be a difference of the behavior of the aircraft depend of a weight like in reality ? will it be possible to perform  an Autoland ? 

Of course x2!

What I don’t like about MSFS is that it still looks very dark just to make it look „cool“ I guess. In reality there is no such darkness. That’s something FSX still is beating MSFS by far in terms of the brightness.

• Like 1

vor 23 Stunden schrieb Patrick Helzer:

What I don’t like about MSFS is that it still looks very dark just to make it look „cool“ I guess. In reality there is no such darkness. That’s something FSX still is beating MSFS by far in terms of the brightness.

Just use your graphic card`s software program (i.e. "GeForce Experience" for Nvidia) to set up your prefered look of the Sim. You have to get into it, but once you get familiar with it, the given options to change things like contrast, brightness, color and much more really change the look of the Sim. Everything can be adjusted the way you like it. There are a number of tutorials on Youtube that might help you. Good luck!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

vor 8 Stunden schrieb markuskehl:

Just use your graphic card`s software program (i.e. "GeForce Experience" for Nvidia) to set up your prefered look of the Sim. You have to get into it, but once you get familiar with it, the given options to change things like contrast, brightness, color and much more really change the look of the Sim. Everything can be adjusted the way you like it. There are a number of tutorials on Youtube that might help you. Good luck!

Incredibly useful info! Hope many are following this advice and make MSFS look how it should look. Much thanks!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Sorry no news on release date...

But i heard you guys said it will come out this year for sure. Also will it have gsx support?

Asking about the Security of this plane. Like as all of your products, it will be cracked like in a day. If you buy this plane for a money and another people getting it for free, i see it kinda unfair. Did you ever think about making a Log-In system through the servers like Fenix A320 has? I think most of all people here will agree with me

I see where you're coming from. but I wouldn't call it unfair. I mean, you can never mitigate piracy completely, but we can do our part in bying the product legally (as most do, I would think).

• Like 5

• Aerosoft
16 hours ago, Edward Landstar said:

Asking about the Security of this plane. Like as all of your products, it will be cracked like in a day. If you buy this plane for a money and another people getting it for free, i see it kinda unfair. Did you ever think about making a Log-In system through the servers like Fenix A320 has? I think most of all people here will agree with me

Well I only agree to a point. Everything that makes it harder for a paying customer to use a product is a bad thing in my opinion.  And having your product depending on a server being up somewhere is something I would be highly hesitant about. If a cracked product is easier to use then a legal version (as it the case with many Adobe products for example), DRM is simply bad and useless. So if we would use DRM (and that is very well possible) it would be 100% transparent.

I do not agree that it is unfair towards paying customers to release a unprotected product. There will always be theft. But I'll be damned if I let my project be crippled in any way because of that. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

• Deputy Sheriffs

Aerosoft used in the past a kind of DRM and the feedback from the community was very bad. So I fully understand Mathijs point of view.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, mopperle said:

Aerosoft used in the past a kind of DRM and the feedback from the community was very bad. So I fully understand Mathijs point of view.

Oh ok! Btw, thanks. Still wanna buy it

• Aerosoft
20 minutes ago, Frap 99 said:

Hey guys, will it have gsx support?

That is just a config file, if we do not supply it on release, somebody will make it immediately. There is nothing you can do to an aircraft to make it 'GSX compatible'.

So I would not worry about that.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

That is just a config file, if we do not supply it on release, somebody will make it immediately. There is nothing you can do to an aircraft to make it 'GSX compatible'.

So I would not worry about that.

Hey thank you

On 10/8/2022 at 2:42 PM, YetiAir said:

It’s a flight simulator and not a cabin crew simulator ! Always wondering why people care about the cabin. You spend 99% of the time in the cockpit and just for one quick view into the cabin it’s not worth modeling it with a high resolution.

Its about details. People care about them. The lazier companies apparently don’t

• Upvote 1