Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

5 minutes ago, Dutch_fsx_Pilot said:

And one developer only lost their XP supporters, another one all of their P3D customers and even some MSFS ones

and even a Urlaubsflug Simulator hardcore fan

On 9/8/2022 at 10:36 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Sorry, we have not yet decided on those. However, the 321 LR is probably the most interesting at this moment.

Great thanks Mathijs for your prompt reply- lets hope then for the LR version!

• Like 1

Hope all is well.

Can i check if there any new features you are enhancing from your P3D A330. 

Is the MSFS 2020 a 'revamp' or are you toying with new features. 

I really love the co pilot option in the A320's A330, makes flying with VR headset easier. But just bought the latest 330 on the market and am extremely impressed with interior and exterior modelling they have done a nice job on cabin. 

I

• Aerosoft

A bit of a mix, some things are very hard in SMSF at this moment, but we have a few features that we never did before. Even some that we have never seen in any DLC.  As things are being put together we will be able to show and tell more late this month.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb Der Lufthans:

Does the A330 have some solution to reduce time in cruise on long distance trips (e.g. high simrate support, support for teleportation to 5min before TOD etc.)? 

you can change the simrate ingame.

• Aerosoft
On 9/11/2022 at 6:25 PM, nonoamg said:

it is possible to have the photos of the finished cockpit to see the difference with the old photos you showed us

As soon as all animations are included I will show that.

• Thanks 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Mathijs Kok:

wish that were true.

It was a joke from me. I know it is much hard work and I know you all do your very best for us. But I think this year is realistic - what do you think Mathijs 

• Upvote 1

@Mathijs Kok Hi there! Just a quick question: Will the A330 come equipped with something akin to a dispatch system seen in use by some other developers? I mean something along the lines of simbrief integration built directly into the MCDU that makes it appear as though the aircraft is receiving route/performance/delay/ADC messages from airline dispatch. Irrespective of your response, thanks in advance!