Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

19 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Take a very good look at this image. Note how the panels are now actually overlapping where they should be. Of course work in progress. And ignore the fact bits are missing, that normal when a modelere focusses on something.

Please login to display this image.

what a beautiful plane, the textures are great, I really can't wait, they still have a lot of work to do?

21 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Lol, it is problematic. The 777 gear is not the same animation though, that one is easy to do.

What is the issue or difference with what you are attempting and what CS had done on their aircraft? The 777 gear tilt animation looks fantastic on touchdown, however I'm not sure as to the accuracy of it, as you only feel the touchdown when all main wheels touchdown.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Keenan FlightSim said:

Any more A330 news coming soon to Fselite? and can we expect this out in the next 2 to 3 months?

FS Elite lifts the news from here - so it will be posted here first then they'll see it and post something of their own

• Upvote 1

I hope that the plane will be released before November because as you knew there will be a big update with an a310 certainly it is not the same thing as your a330 which is more recent and more beautiful

On 8/31/2022 at 11:33 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Take a very good look at this image. Note how the panels are now actually overlapping where they should be. Of course work in progress. And ignore the fact bits are missing, that normal when a modelere focusses on something.

Please login to display this image.

Amazing nose shape!

Looks like a real Airbus a300, A330 and A340 nose.

I just cant wait to buy my copy! 

Thank you for producing this amazing aircraft!

• Like 2

I know this is not the correct forum for my question but dont find any better alternative: Airbus 321 and perhaps the LR version- is there any work in progress for it? Can we expect some release from Aerosoft here?

Åke

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, Akki said:

I know this is not the correct forum for my question but dont find any better alternative: Airbus 321 and perhaps the LR version- is there any work in progress for it? Can we expect some release from Aerosoft here?

Åke

Sorry, we have not yet decided on those. However, the 321 LR is probably the most interesting at this moment.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2