Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Mathijs Kok:

You mean buttons that have no function in the sim? Most likely not because clickzones are seriously hard on framerates. 

haven't really understood that yet. But there will still be more operable buttons (for example the ADIRS buttons) than in the standard A320neo on the XBOX? 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

But what use does it have when you can click the fire button on the APU when a fire in the APU is simply not modeled? (I was unable to find any APU fire incident on an A330 btw).  As said click zones are hard on framerates and we feel very strongly about that, certainly on Xbox.

maybe not necessarily APU but ADIRS will be usable on xbox?

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Sure, what will work on PC will work on Xbox and Cloud versions.

great that's good news... do you have any new pictures of the plane?

• Like 4

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, Sxntience said:

You’ve probably already been asked this question but would the A320ceo be released not too long after the A330? 
Keep up the great work!

At this moment we no plans we can announce after the A330.

• Like 5

• Aerosoft

Take a very good look at this image. Note how the panels are now actually overlapping where they should be. Of course work in progress. And ignore the fact bits are missing, that normal when a modelere focusses on something.

Please login to display this image.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Take a very good look at this image. Note how the panels are now actually overlapping where they should be. 

Please login to display this image.

Thats cool! But if you look inside it looks loke a part of the cabin is missing. Also, Mathjis, can you please send me a link where is a topic about painting and making liveries? thank you your teams work is amazing! cant wait to buy it!

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Edward Landstar said:

Thats cool! But if you look inside it looks loke a part of the cabin is missing. Also, Mathjis, can you please send me a link where is a topic about painting and making liveries? thank you your teams work is amazing! cant wait to buy it!

Did you mean part of the cockpit is missing?

I see what you mean - the far interior wall appears to be missing/see through.

Do remember it's very much still a WIP image that we've been given so this may be down to something not being completed and therefore not "blocking" the view.

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, Edward Landstar said:

The cockpit is ready (apart from a few animations). It is just not loaded in the editor for this work.

• Thanks 1

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Edward Landstar said:

just look in you ill see a runway through the cabin 

That's why I asked if you meant cockpit. That's the cockpit you see the lines through, not the cabin. But then, Mathijs explained why, so it won't be an issue in the finished product.

• Upvote 1

having a question about titled gear. How is it even working? For example, Headwind Freeware a330neo has a titled gear, and it goes down through the ground, but CS 777 with titled gear doesn't have this. What about your product?

• Aerosoft
3 hours ago, Edward Landstar said:

having a question about titled gear. How is it even working? For example, Headwind Freeware a330neo has a titled gear, and it goes down through the ground, but CS 777 with titled gear doesn't have this. What about your product?

Lol, it is problematic. The 777 gear is not the same animation though, that one is easy to do.