Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

On 7/18/2022 at 3:40 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

I'll make that list this week

Banking on:

Aer Lingus(Green)

Air Canada

Swiss

Delta

KLM

Air Berlin

Air France

Edelweiss

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, JasonmCork said:

Banking on:

Aer Lingus(Green)

Air Canada

Swiss

Delta

KLM

Air Berlin

Air France

Edelweiss

You miss some large A330 operators like Air China, Cathay Pacific, China Eastern, China Southern, Hainan Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Korean Air, Qantas, Turkish Airlines

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thijs010 said:

You miss some large A330 operators like Air China, Cathay Pacific, China Eastern, China Southern, Hainan Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Korean Air, Qantas, Turkish Airlines

Im just guessing some of the big ones but id include Cathay, Turkish and Hawaiian.

I hope the Green EI is included seeing as EI actually operate with 2 liveries rather than transitioning from one to the other.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JasonmCork said:

Banking on:

Aer Lingus(Green)

Air Canada

Swiss

Delta

KLM

Air Berlin

Air France

Edelweiss

air berlin no longer exists and air france and klm have no a330-300 it's 200Ge Mathis told me who will give the list this week

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Timski01 said:

Virgin & Lufthansa are other airlines who use the 330 especially with the RR engines, would like to see their liveries

yes I think all the company that owns the 330RR will be the

• Like 2

Fantastic news, about the wingviews, and all the other stuff… keep good work, and best greetings from Germany. This year, will be definitly the best year, for MSFS, in case of all upcoming stuff, like the FREE A310, Helicopters, Oldtimers, 737-800, and of course A330(hopefully)😉🫠

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Please don't. Think of your vacation and the people you are going with!

yes absolutely of course Mathis 😁 but in the 330 I will think of your superb plane I will take a picture for you😁

• Like 2

On 7/20/2022 at 12:40 PM, nonoamg said:

air berlin no longer exists and air france and klm have no a330-300 it's 200Ge Mathis told me who will give the list this week

https://www.airfranceklm.com/fr/flotte/long-courrier/airbus-a330-300#:~:text=Long-courrier,-Air France-KLM&text=Une flotte moderne permet au,de bruits pour les riverains.

This is flight simming and you can create or make authentic and fictitious liveries. Many anticipate former fleet liveries like American Airlines to be included.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 7/22/2022 at 8:02 AM, Capt Shark said:

This is flight simming and you can create or make authentic and fictitious liveries. Many anticipate former fleet liveries like American Airlines to be included.

Ooooh, now I remember that I've actually been on an American A330, I better make that livery now, huh?!

• Upvote 1

Hi!

Back from a long time on this forum, this project looks really amazing!

Do you think it can include some dirt on the windshield? it add some great realism in the VC (the fenix's windshied is sooo nice)

And is there any preview possible on the wingflex? it's kind of the 330 signature in the air imo.

Thank you very much for your work, can't wait for this one!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rémy737 said:

Hi!

Back from a long time on this forum, this project looks really amazing!

Do you think it can include some dirt on the windshield? it add some great realism in the VC (the fenix's windshied is sooo nice)

And is there any preview possible on the wingflex? it's kind of the 330 signature in the air imo.

Thank you very much for your work, can't wait for this one!

Honestly I'd like to see some real weathering on the external textures, not just the windshield. Especially on the flaps as they extend.

The A330 has been in service for a while, and I know that airlines try to keep them clean, but I'd still like to see a plane that looks like it's a veteran of the skies rather than look like it was born yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Вкидной Марио said:

what is approximate date for a330?

No date will be given.

1 hour ago, Вкидной Марио said:

will be there a freighter one?

Currently not planned

• Aerosoft

Livery list:

•  SAT-Antenne normal door:
    • DRAGON AIR B-LAB
    • EDELWEIS HB-JHQ
    • LION PK-LEF
    • VIRGIN ATLANTIC G-VKSS
    • CORSAIR F-HSKY
  • 1 SAT-Antenne small door:
    • AIR_CANADA C-GFAF
    • CATHAY PACIFIC B-LBJ
    • EUROWINGS O-OSFB
    • SAUDIA HZ-AQI
    • SINGAPORE AIRLINES 9V-SSB
  • 2 SAT-Antennen small door:
    • LUFTHANSA D-AIKO
    • SWISS HB-JHK
    • AIRBUS HOUSECOLOR
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

sorry for the quality it was in 2012 heading to mauritius the F-HSKY he was 3 days old 😁

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Like 4