Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

According to their team's current ideas, will the cockpit be rather worn, e.g. the switches and buttons, as well as displays, have light scratches or peeling paint, or will the cockpit be "brand new". And will they be able to publish some photos of the cockpit soon? Looking forward to an answer...

Another question: Will they release the A330 directly for Pc and Xbox on the release date, so will the plane be directly in the marketplace or will the Pc version come first and then the Xbox version after a few weeks?

• Aerosoft
12 minutes ago, Pilotpro1000 said:

Another question: Will they release the A330 directly for Pc and Xbox on the release date, so will the plane be directly in the marketplace or will the Pc version come first and then the Xbox version after a few weeks?

We will offer it to Microsoft on the same day as we release it on our shop (and our affiliate shops), when they add to to the marketplace for PC, Xbox Cloud and Xbox is simply not under our control. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

First renderings with MSFS lighting for the VC. Still needs many layers of dirt, grime and wear, but the modeling is one of the cleanest you will have seen in the sim. 

Please login to display this image.

The decals fore the gear bay are also progressing very nicely.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

God damn, that looks sooo good! Maybe a little more shade. But it's not finished yet...
I'm really confident that this will be a very good and reasonable plane for the msfs... But this is already very cool...😍😍😍😍😉

• Like 2

• Aerosoft
46 minutes ago, Pilotpro1000 said:

One question, then I go to the bed😂😅: will all the buttons, levers and controls in the cockpit be functional(except maybe the fuses), but like in the FlyByWire A320neo?

If there is no function behind a control we have to make a decision. See these clickzones are about the hardest for framerates and memory as you can get. And as tyhe world gets more complex, aircraft should only use the resources they really need. We have a big advantage over FBW because we make C++ code and not JS, that helps a lot with the speed. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Only what would be very important to me now, for example, would be the operability of the ECAM buttons for the ECAM pages or the buttons for the cabin air and the cockpit air (in the overhead), or the function of the ENG or the APU fire test...
We will see.
Have a nice week and stay healthy. 

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Mathijs Kok:

First renderings with MSFS lighting for the VC. Still needs many layers of dirt, grime and wear, but the modeling is one of the cleanest you will have seen in the sim. 

That VC looks beautiful! I hope you guys still consider the A350 at some point, imagine the A350 flightdeck in that quality…amazing.

On 4/6/2022 at 8:54 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Congrats! This looks magnificent! 

• Aerosoft
On 4/7/2022 at 2:30 PM, NovemberTangoJuliet said:

VC looks incredible! It was mentioned earlier that, given the progress of the new airbus code, the modelling would be the limiting factor in terms of when the A330 will be released. Is this still the case? 

Hmmmm.... No. It looks at this moment the modelers will be ready before the coders.

• Like 3

OMG, why the heck would anyone downvote the OP on this thread?  That is a prime example of why votes should be public like on other social platforms.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@Mathijs Kok Will the buses have a working lavatory?  I am sure that AS understand how important this is to total simulation immersion and would not leave it out.  Of course, the ability to dump blue water would also be a must have.  While on the subject of immersion, what are Aerosoft's plans with regards to the small but robust sim community the flies only using the Klingon language?  Will the FMS and manuals be offered in Klingon?

Looking forward to this very much. Aerosoft’s A320 quality in FSX was top notch, so I know it will be something very special in the best SIM to date MSFS2020.

And because Aerosoft is a trusted long standing company, it gives confidence and reassurance that the plane model won’t run risk of being abandoned, as well as healthy supply of future updates as and when needed.

• Like 2

Hi i think it was already asked somewhere.. i'm actually really looking forward to the 330 :D but as i am an big 340 fan aswell, i was wondering if there are any thoughts about making it, when you have the 330 and 320 finished...

thank you for the response :D